Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

5 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

New bill day after previous one paid

03.01.2019 00:37 #1
Hi,

I received a gas bill on the 18th of December. The DD was taken on the 2nd of January for the full amount due. Then another bill sent to.my email on the 3rd of January. Can a rep please look into this. I can send details by PM once I know which rep will look at this issue

Thanks.
03.01.2019 08:35 #2
Hi FJOS1980,

Thanks for your message.

A member of the Electric Ireland Social Media team (myself, Aoife or Una), will look into your query for you. However, due to query volumes we cannot confirm which rep will complete this, once your details have been provided.

We can, however, confirm that your query will be looked into as quickly and as securely as possible.

In order for us to look into your query, could you please provide us with the following details, by private message? Your full name, your Electric Ireland account number, your address, your contact telephone number, and confirmation you are the account holder (yes/no).

We can then look into this for you. Should you have any other questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Thanks,
Brige
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image