Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Three Representatives

NAN hrs
Response Time
NAN%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm

Three top up error: help

29.12.2018 19:09 #1
My son used my card to top up his 20 euro for his 28 days of free data. There was some issue with his phone and he couldn't see if he had topped up properly. He then topped up twice more i.e. 60 euro total before he came to me and said he couldn't see his credit.
Now he had 60 fecking euro
Does this still only give him 28 days of free data And then starts eating the credit or is it 3 x 28 days?
If it's the former, is he able to "gift" it, because that was an fecking expensive error. ... for me...
1 thank
31.12.2018 20:18 #2
Originally posted by tea and coffee
My son used my card to top up his 20 euro for his 28 days of free data. There was some issue with his phone and he couldn't see if he had topped up properly. He then topped up twice more i.e. 60 euro total before he came to me and said he couldn't see his credit.
Does this still only give him 28 days of free data And then starts eating the credit or is it 3 x 28 days?
If it's the former, is he able to "gift" it, because that was an fecking expensive error. ... for me...

You'll only get 28 days of free data and the rest will be used towards calls and texts

Note that this forum is closing tomorrow and the Three reps will no longer be answering here.
1 thank
31.12.2018 22:53 #3
Originally posted by tea and coffee

Below is the website address link for THREE Ireland's 3Community forum as Talk to THREE on Boards is about to be withdrawn from 1st January

https://www.three.ie/community/
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image