Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

7 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Climote clock is never correct

29.12.2018 14:16 #1
Hi,

Can you tell me why my Climote clock is never correct. I have GSM signal generally between 35% - 41% and the installer advised me this would be sufficient. It does not seem to be enough however as the unit is freezing/reinitialising/unresponsive on regular occasions

- What is the Vodafone SIM card type? is it 2G/3G/4G?
 - Is it possible to use the system with SIM card removed as a regular controller?
 - How does the system maintain time/date? is it from an internal clock or based on regular pings to the cellular network?

Thanks
31.12.2018 11:00 #2
Hi maw, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

We recommend contacting our colleagues in the Home Services department to see if they can advise you. They are available on 1850 372 333 until 6pm this evening.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, 
Aoife
01.01.2019 23:48 #3
My Climote seems to be switching off power to boiler in the evening and then switches back on later on. Boiler seems to be working perfectly but zone thermostat not working when this happens. Climote only 10 months old Any idea whTs wrong
02.01.2019 08:29 #4
Hi Cappagh j,

We're sorry to read this.

Could you advise if this issue has been occurring since the installation of the Climote, or is this a new error?

If this happened at the time of installation, we recommend calling our colleagues in the dedicated Electric Ireland Home Service team. They can be called on 1850 372 333 from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.

Should this be a new error, we recommend contacting Climote directly, as they would be in the best position to assist you. Their contact information can be found online here.

We hope this helps. Should you have any other queries regarding Electric Ireland, please let us know.

Thanks,
Brige
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image