Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Three Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm

Your customer service is embarrassing.

01.01.2019 23:50 #16
Originally posted by ScubaSteve254
For those that are looking for an update, I STILL haven't received the sim.

Hmmm. if the SIM was actually posted out on 27/12/2018 (Thursday) as suggested by the THREE Ireland representative, it should have been received either on the Friday 28/12/2018 or; by Monday 31/12/2018 at the latest even allowing for the weekend. 
I can understand why you are disappointed.
Unable to say if this fault lies on behalf of THREE Ireland (or it's subcontractor if applicable) or; with the provider of the postal service?  
Unfortunately THREE never indicated how long it should take for it to be delivered to your address.
05.01.2019 00:49 #17
Originally posted by AwaitYourReply

Hmmm. if the SIM was actually posted out on 27/12/2018 (Thursday) as suggested by the THREE Ireland representative, it should have been received either on the Friday 28/12/2018 or; by Monday 31/12/2018 at the latest even allowing for the weekend. 
Unable to say if this fault lies on behalf of THREE Ireland (or it's subcontractor if applicable) or; with the provider of the postal service?  
Unfortunately THREE never indicated how long it should take for it to be delivered to your address.

You're gonna love this. I've been just told they were "out of stock" all this time even though I was told several times by different agents that it was on its way. Why do I even bother with three. As I said, embarrassing excuse for customer service.
05.01.2019 02:29 #18
Originally posted by AwaitYourReply

You're gonna love this. I've been just told they were "out of stock" all this time even though I was told several times by different agents that it was on its way. Why do I even bother with three. As I said, embarrassing excuse for customer service.

I am not at all surprised as I have experienced inaccurate and often confusing responses from THREE Customer Services myself after sending e-mail correspondence to their customer care mailbox. I got the impression from the sticky posted that Talk to THREE forum here on Boards.ie was to be withdrawn from 01/01/2019 but we are now into 05/01/2019 and it is still in operation.It seems to me that with THREE the left hand never knows what the right hand is about to do Bizarre network, bizarre service! 

I will be keeping all my options open regarding switching over to other mobile network as THREE Ireland is all over the place these days which is no good for customers who are inconvenienced and have to deal with THREE Customer Services. 
:confused:  
06.01.2019 01:47 #19
But Three Reps are no longer responding on this forum. It is therefore a waste of time posting on here!
06.01.2019 11:20 #20
Originally posted by Gooser14
But Three Reps are no longer responding on this forum. It is therefore a waste of time posting on here!

I'd have thought they would have locked the forum for new posts when they pulled out?

But like everything three do they fudge it so no one knows anything for sure.
06.01.2019 23:20 #21
Originally posted by my3cents
Originally posted by Gooser14

I'd have thought they would have locked the forum for new posts when they pulled out?

But like everything three do they fudge it so no one knows anything for sure.

Well that would make sense as not every visitor to Talk to THREE forum on Boards.ie may have noticed the sticky posted just before Christmas!

As per the sticky, this forum was due to close as from 1st January 2019 so it would have been more professional on the part of THREE Ireland for it's forum on this platform to be "locked" to prevent anyone posting new comments. 
06.01.2019 23:27 #22
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon