Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Sky Ireland Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm-5pm

Moving Home?

28.12.2018 15:58 #16
Hi Alan McG,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm delighted you got your query answered and for helping us here with advising other customers on the process.

Best of luck in your new home.

Seanagh :D
01.01.2019 16:37 #17
I've recently moved home, I don't have any broadband supplier. how can i check if sky broadband is available?
02.01.2019 13:00 #18
Hi Producer Ben,

Thanks for getting in touch and I hope your move went well!

If you'd like to send on your contact details to us in a PM to Sky Ireland: Reps I can arrange for a member of our sales team to give you a call :)

Thanks,
Louise.
1 thank
02.01.2019 15:55 #19
I moved home in November, and have been without service since then.

Originally a technican arrived without the correct equipment, followed by a technician visiting at a time when we couldn't wait long enough for the job to be completed. We then had a technician booked who never turned up, and then finally a technician trying to arrange a visit for a time and date we never booked.

All quiet and no follow up from anyone for the last few weeks, but to add insult to injury we were charged for a service we didn't receive, payment going through on Christmas Eve.

If a rep could give me a message I'd appreciate it as I'm tired of spending money calling the 0818/1800 phone numbers.
02.01.2019 16:06 #20
Hi hardybuck,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm very sorry to hear about he experience you have had.

If you can send a PM with your name and number to Sky Ireland: Reps I would be happy to follow this up for you.

Thanks,
Louise.
11.12.2019 13:42 #21
We have to move out for 4 months for a renovation. Can we temporarily move our Sky to the new address and then back again? As we will still be within 12 mo contract for the first 2 months.
If not, can we cancel  at the end of 12mo and sign up again as new customers and be eligible for new offers etc when we move back in?
11.12.2019 16:54 #22
Hi maxsmum,

Thanks for your post. That shouldn't be a problem however there may be a small fee for the second visit, that's something we would need to look at around the time you were planning on moving back to the house as generally only the first home move install would be free.
11.12.2019 17:40 #23
Originally posted by Sky Ireland: Liam
Hi maxsmum,

Thanks for your post. That shouldn't be a problem however there may be a small fee for the second visit, that's something we would need to look at around the time you were planning on moving back to the house as generally only the first home move install would be free.

Yes I'd be happily to pay for the reinstall as it will be in the new part of the house so that's fine. Great will get in touch when time comes.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video