Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Tesco Mobile Representatives

7 hrs
Response Time
94%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8:00pm

How to revert to old 15euro preplay plan

02.10.2018 09:33 #1
Hi tesco mobile representatives,

How can I revert from current 15 euro plan(Join Simply 4G prepay plan) to old plan(10 Gb on 3G and keep 15 euro credit)
02.10.2018 10:43 #2
Hi serox_21,

Please send us a private message in here, with your full name, home address and mother's maiden name to validate the account first.

We'll check the account and discuss the matter further.

Kind Regards,

Ileana.
02.10.2018 10:43 #3
Originally posted by serox_21
Hi tesco mobile representatives,

How can I revert from current 15 euro plan(Join Simply 4G prepay plan) to old plan(10 Gb on 3G and keep 15 euro credit)

I would like to do that too.
I've no credit for SMS anymore.
02.10.2018 10:52 #4
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Ileana
Hi serox_21,

Please send us a private message in here, with your full name, home address and mother's maiden name to validate the account first.

Kind Regards,

Ileana.

PM sent
02.10.2018 19:02 #5
I've sent a PM, but no reply. Should I contact customer service? Is it possible to revert to old plan?
03.10.2018 11:23 #6
Verified representative
Originally posted by Zebbedee
Hi serox_21,

Kind Regards,

Ileana.

PM sent

I've sent a PM, but no reply. Should I contact customer service? Is it possible to revert to old plan?

Hi Zebbedee and Serox_21,

We've just responded to you now. Please check at your earliest convenience.

Cheers,
Luke
03.10.2018 11:48 #7
Hello, I just bought a pre pay sim with 15euro voucher + 5 euro bonus credit.

It was my plan to use the 15 euro credit on data add-ons after the 28/30 days is up, as I only intend to use the phone to receive calls mostly. The mobile app says I am on the simply prepay rate plan.

When I top up again (in a month) will I again receive no credit to spend on add-ons and instead get free calls and so much data for just the 28/30 days?

Is there another pre pay plan I can switch to as I would just rather to keep the credit on my phone.

Thanks.
03.10.2018 11:56 #8
Verified representative
Hi Mthor5,

All of our new SIMs are assigned to the new Simply Prepay offer. I'll lay out the top-up values here now:

For a €5 top-up, you'll get free texts to other Tesco Mobile customers and you keep the €5 credit in your balance.

For a €10 top-up, you'll get free calls and texts to other Tesco Mobile customers and you keep the €10 in your credit balance.

For a €15 top-up, you don't keep the €15 credit. Instead, we give you free calls to all mobiles and landlines in Ireland, free texts to other Tesco Mobile customers, 15Gb of 4G capable data and €5 bonus credit. The bonus credit can be used just like normal credit but it would expire in 28 days.

If you were already using one of our old offers, feel free to PM us with your name, mobile number, address and mothers maiden name and we'll check the account for you.

Thanks,
Luke
03.10.2018 12:06 #9
Thanks for the quick reply, I am a new customer and have no previous tesco plans.

It seems the 10 euro top up suits my needs best.

A final question reguarding the club card boost mobile top up, ie the 5 euro voucher = 15euro credit.
Is it possible to stack these and top up by the equivalent of 30 euro and not lose any of the credit to the 28 day plan/offer?

Thanks.
03.10.2018 20:35 #10
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Luke
Hi serox_21,

Kind Regards,

Ileana.

PM sent

Cheers,
Luke

I'm back on the old plan.
Good fast service, well done.
04.10.2018 09:03 #11
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Luke
Hi serox_21,

Kind Regards,

Ileana.

PM sent

Cheers,
Luke

I'm back on the old plan.
Good fast service, well done.

I'm a happy customer now, great job and really pleased with Tesco Mobile boards representatives.
05.10.2018 10:53 #12
Hi Zebbedee and serox_21,

Many thanks for the positive feedback. We're delighted to hear this.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, should you need further assistance from our end.

Kind Regards,

Ileana.
05.10.2018 11:55 #13
Hi,

I also wish to revert from current 15 euro Simply 4G plan to old simple plan where i also got to keep the credit for addons. It is currently of no benefit, in fact it seems slower and more costly than the old plan. Thanks
08.10.2018 19:32 #14
Hi grumpyauldguy,

Please send us a private message in here, with your phone number, full name, home address and mother's maiden name to verify the account first.

Once this is complete, we'll assist further.

Alternatively, if you need an instant response, you can also call our Customer Care line on 1749 from a Tesco mobile phone or on 089 420 0000  from a different handset.

Kind Regards,

Ileana.
08.10.2018 19:56 #15
Category Moderator
Originally posted by grumpyauldguy
Hi,

I also wish to revert from current 15 euro Simply 4G plan to old simple plan where i also got to keep the credit for addons. It is currently of no benefit, in fact it seems slower and more costly than the old plan. Thanks

Did you know that the credit would be removed before you switched to the new plan?
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video