Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Bank of Ireland Representatives

10 hrs
Response Time
81%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

Switch and save with a Bank of Ireland Mortgage

30.06.2020 17:55 #16
Originally posted by Bank of Ireland: Richard F
Hi LillySV,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing difficulty getting through to one of our colleagues. Could we ask you to send us a DM with the number you were calling? We’ll be happy to look into this and help you further.

Thanks,
Richard

Hi Richard,

My requirements have now changed. Could you please advise how I could go about withdrawing All my money from my savings account?do I have to Fill any form? Can I do it remotely or do I have to attend a branch? Is there anyone working in your branch anyways as it seems their phones are all transferred to your 6 min cut off no
01.07.2020 10:16 #17
Originally posted by LillySV
Originally posted by Bank of Ireland: Richard F
Hi LillySV,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing difficulty getting through to one of our colleagues. Could we ask you to send us a DM with the number you were calling? We’ll be happy to look into this and help you further.

Thanks,
Richard

Hi Richard,

My requirements have now changed. Could you please advise how I could go about withdrawing All my money from my savings account?do I have to Fill any form? Can I do it remotely or do I have to attend a branch? Is there anyone working in your branch anyways as it seems their phones are all transferred to your 6 min cut off no

Thanks for getting back in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

Can I check if you can view your savings account on your 365 online? If so, you can opt to withdraw your funds from there. 

Alternatively, you can absolutely call into any of our branches with photo ID and one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help. Our branch phone lines would be managed by our Customer Service Team, they are also available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm to help you with any account query. They can be contacted on 0818 365 365, please be assured one of my colleagues will assist you as soon as they become available. 

Thanks, Aisling
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon