Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Three Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm

THREE Webtexts Messaging - Out of Service! :(

28.12.2018 13:56 #136
A reminder to all those who are customers of THREE Ireland and who have been used Boards.ie to communicate on all matters.

There was a sticky posted on 21/12/2018 regarding the below important announcement.

Three is withdrawing its forum on Boards from January 1st. Please see their contact details for their support team on the 3Community here -https://www.three.ie/community/
28.12.2018 14:39 #137
Wouldn't be surprised if customers follow and withdraw from Three! :D
2 thanks
28.12.2018 18:18 #138
Three is withdrawing its forum on Boards from January 1st.
Please see their contact details for their support team on the 3Community here:

https://www.three.ie/community/

THREE Ireland has not done itself any favours in the way it chooses to communicate with customers new and old.

This announcement comes at a time when many customers have been left upset and frustrated at various times with certain services and the approach towards customers that complain when something is unavailable. Customers who bother to take the time and trouble to offer their honest feedback should be better valued by companies like THREE Ireland. I have also used THREE Community forum to communicate in the past and  I see no reason to think that anything will improve from a customer perspective following THREE Ireland's withdrawal from Boards.ie on Tuesday 1st January - Cost cutting exercise may be the reason for this decision although; that is just speculation on my part as I do not know this for a fact.
1 thank
30.12.2018 12:01 #139
The webtext is available again but does anyone know if it is working. I'm out of credit and can't go out today but I sent an important message earlier and don't know if it was actually received.
30.12.2018 12:50 #140
Send a text to yourself. That obviously will not mean previous one reached its destination, but at least you make sure messages are getting through.
1 thank
30.12.2018 18:50 #141
Where is the webtext access/icon on the front page?  I have to launch a search for it every time and I also have to request a new pin each time I try to use it.  I log in to My3, I do a search for webtext, I input my last given pin (as previously advised) followed by my mobile number and all to no avail!  It's a pain in the neck
30.12.2018 20:44 #142
Here?

Attached Images

1 thank
31.12.2018 00:37 #143
Originally posted by PollyLouM
Where is the webtext access/icon on the front page?  I have to launch a search for it every time and I also have to request a new pin each time I try to use it.  I log in to My3, I do a search for webtext, I input my last given pin (as previously advised) followed by my mobile number and all to no avail!  It's a pain in the neck

Everyone had to re-register for a new pin after 3Webtext service resumed albeit; in "restricted mode" as many of the key features of 3Webtext service such as: (i) My Contacts, (ii) My Groups, (iii) Scheduling of Messages and (iv) Sending of International Webtexts are all currently Unavailable although; these features are apparently set to resume in "the coming weeks" according THREE Ireland's FAQs. 

Once you have re-registered and received a new pin sent to your mobile, you should have only needed to enter the new pin once in order to create a new password. From then on, you should be able to access 3Webtext by using (i) Your Mobile Number and (2) Your Password (you would have provided a new password yourself when you re-registered to access 3Webtext)   
1 thank
31.12.2018 10:21 #144
Originally posted by joujoujou
Send a text to yourself. That obviously will not mean previous one reached its destination, but at least you make sure messages are getting through.

I didn't think of that but I found out not long after posting that the text was not received anyway
06.01.2019 23:28 #145
It is looking to re-register for the service but that is not working.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon