N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm

Prepay meter

29.06.2018 11:51 #1
Hi there, my potential suppliers didn't seem to be able to answer this question from me which I thought was strange...

If say I were to ask Bord Gais to install a prepay meter, but later wanted to move to a different PRE PAY supplier, do you know what the process is?

CS in Bord Gais told me meter would have to be changed again to the next PRE PAY supplier. That's a significant cost.

I did emphasise the query was pre pay to pre pay suppliers, not prepay to credit (bill pay)

So, does a meter have to be changed from one pre pay supplier to another pre pay supplier or not....?
29.06.2018 12:35 #2
Originally posted by CGI_3
Hi there, my potential suppliers didn't seem to be able to answer this question from me which I thought was strange...

If say I were to ask Bord Gais to install a prepay meter, but later wanted to move to a different PRE PAY supplier, do you know what the process is?

CS in Bord Gais told me meter would have to be changed again to the next PRE PAY supplier. That's a significant cost.

I did emphasise the query was pre pay to pre pay suppliers, not prepay to credit (bill pay)

So, does a meter have to be changed from one pre pay supplier to another pre pay supplier or not....?

The meter does not need to be changed if you are changing from one prepay supplier to another. If you are changing from prepay to credit or vice versa then the meter needs to be changed. 

I hope this helps. If you need anything else please let me know. 

Bernice
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image