Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Gas Networks Ireland Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm

Help with Ariston Genus boiler

12.06.2018 10:19 #1
Hi
I am having terrible trouble finding an RGI who knows about Ariston boilers.  I have an Ariston Genus HE boiler with a flame lift error, my current RGI serviced it recently and it all appears in working order but it has the flame lift error which then goes to a 1st ignition failure error and basically we cannot use it at all now as a result.  Please can someone help me?!!

I am based in Carlow, near the Laois border.

Thanks
13.06.2018 09:00 #2
Originally posted by mnmw
Hi
I am having terrible trouble finding an RGI who knows about Ariston boilers.  I have an Ariston Genus HE boiler with a flame lift error, my current RGI serviced it recently and it all appears in working order but it has the flame lift error which then goes to a 1st ignition failure error and basically we cannot use it at all now as a result.  Please can someone help me?!!

I am based in Carlow, near the Laois border.

Thanks

Hi Mnmw, 

You will need to contact the Registered Gas Installers of Ireland. Their contact details are 1850 454 454 or you can visit their website on www.rgii.ie

If you need any further assistance please let me know. 

Bernice
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon