N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm

Connection to network

11.06.2018 14:34 #1
We have been offered gas on a number of occasions, there is a service in the road outside our driveway but the distance from the road to the house has made it a non starter, the cost of putting in the feed pipe was significant.

The OPW will be carrying out significant works in our drive and garden over the coming months to install some new pipes for flood prevention, and one possible benefit of this will be that they will have to put replacement ducts in for services after the work is done, so putting in a feed pipe for gas to supply us would only mean putting the pipe in the service trench at the same time as they put the other services back in. So, which department do I need to talk to to find out what the specific requirements would be, and where we get the appropriate pipe from for them to put it in, as I suspect that while they'll lay it, they won't supply it. I'm trying to make sure that I know what the specific issues will be in order to avoid any problems once the work starts, and to be sure that I have all the right information to give the site engineers when we're disucssing their timetable for the works. 

So you know the right department, the house is in Ashbourne, Co Meath

Thanks
11.06.2018 17:46 #2
Hi Irish Steve,

Thank you for your enquiry. In order for me to assist you further I will need your full address and contact details. Can you PM me these details please and I will pass this information onto the right department to help you.

Thanks,
Bernice
11.06.2018 17:54 #3
Originally posted by Gas Networks Ireland: Bernice
Hi Irish Steve,

Thank you for your enquiry. In order for me to assist you further I will need your full address and contact details. Can you PM me these details please and I will pass this information onto the right department to help you.

Thanks,
Bernice

Bernice,

PM sent

Thanks

Steve
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough