Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask AIB Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Mon-Fri 9am - 8pm
Sat-Sun 9am - 5pm

Requirements for Express Entry - Permanent Residents to Canada

28.04.2018 21:37 #1
I'm currently applying for permanent residency to Canada and in order to submit my application I must provide an official letter issued by my financial institution indicating my financial profile, this must:
  • list all of my bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past 6 months,
  • list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
  • be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include my name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number, and e-mail address) 
[*]

My question is as I currently reside in Canada am i able to request this be mailed to me, or can i have a family member go to the local branch and request this letter?
30.04.2018 12:39 #2
Boards.ie Community Manager
Hi sdullaghan,
Unfortunately AIB are no longer continuing with their forum here on Boards. You can see details to contact them elsewhere in this post here: https://www.boards.ie/.../2057862015 

Thank you.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon