Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask AIB Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Mon-Fri 9am - 8pm
Sat-Sun 9am - 5pm

Small Lump Sum Payments

23.04.2018 14:11 #1
Hi there, I have a variable mortgage with AIB and was wondering what is the max lump sum payment I can make without having to fill in the Lump Sum Payment form? I heard we can make small lump sum payments without the form, is this correct? Cheers
26.04.2018 10:21 #2
^^
27.04.2018 16:34 #3
Hi 007.57,

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. If you have a variable rate Mortgage; you have the ability to make ad hoc payments to your Mortgage account Online. One your ad hoc payment is processed, a letter will be sent to you with the revised Mortgage terms. Please see this link for Transaction Limit Information: https://aib.ie/ways-to...on-limit-information

If you hold a fixed rate Mortgage, please contact our Home Mortgage Team directly who will be happy to assist you with your query. The Team are available on 1890 252008.

As this is our last time on Boards.ie, if you have any further general queries that we can help you with; our Customer Service Team are available on Facebook (AskAIB) and Twitter (@AskAIB).

Thanks, 
Lisa 
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image