N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm

Roadworks report Saturday 14th April to Friday 20th April

13.04.2018 12:21 #1
We wish to advise of the following traffic restrictions due between Saturday April 14th and Friday April 20th.

Summerhill Parade, Dublin

Date of works -Saturday 14/04/18 and Sunday 15/04/18 – working hours from 9am – 11pm

Traffic will be reduced to one lane for the duration of the works.

Wexford Town

Hill Street, West Gate & Slaney Street - Temporary traffic lights will be in operation and stop and go will be used when required.– Monday to Friday 07.30am to 18.30pm

Newtown Road – two way traffic to be maintained, stop and go will be used when required. Monday to Friday working hours from 07.30am to 18.30pm.

Longford

Ballymahon. Works are continuing on the N55 from Tang towards Ballymahon – Traffic lights in operation –There is a Speed reduction on the N55 for the duration of the works to 60km/h. Monday to Friday normal working hours.

West Limerick & North Kerry

Listowel, N69 Bridge Road. Pipe Laying works. Traffic control via traffic light controlled shuttle system. Working hours 7am to 6pm.

Listowel, R552 Ballylongford Road. Pipe Laying works. Traffic control via traffic light controlled shuttle system. Working hours 7am to 6pm.
Was 

Gas Networks Ireland wishes to apologise for any inconvenience caused during this work.

If you have any queries or concerns in relation to our works, please contact us at networksinfo@gasnetworks.ie or 1850 200 694.
13.04.2018 12:23 #2
Hi Bernice, a mate of mine lives in Wexford town and he's livid the way yis left the roads down there, will you be reinstating them correctly before leaving the area (he's not on boards to ask)
13.04.2018 12:28 #3
Originally posted by vicwatson
Hi Bernice, a mate of mine lives in Wexford town and he's livid the way yis left the roads down there, will you be reinstating them correctly before leaving the area (he's not on boards to ask)

Hi Vicwatson, 

The roads will be fully reinstated when the work is complete. Temporary reinstatement's are always put in place first as the ground needs to settle before we do the permanent reinstatement. Can you send me the specific area that needs to be looked at and I can escalate this with the engineers in the area. 

If there is anything else you need please let me know. 

Bernice
13.04.2018 12:34 #4
I'll have a chat with him and get back to you thanks
1 thank
19.04.2018 22:29 #5
Originally posted by Gas Networks Ireland: Bernice

Hi Vicwatson, 

The roads will be fully reinstated when the work is complete. Temporary reinstatement's are always put in place first as the ground needs to settle before we do the permanent reinstatement. Can you send me the specific area that needs to be looked at and I can escalate this with the engineers in the area. 

Bernice

From my non boards user mate, verbatim - "The specific area is the R730 from Rosslare road roundabout (N25 junction) to William Street in town, as every cut you made at right angles across the road (maybe 15-20) are making a mess of road users suspensions as the reinstatments are sunken and need to be reinstated correctly and smoothly - the way they were before you dug them up basically"

That make any sense?
20.04.2018 10:28 #6

Hi Vicwatson, 

Bernice

From my non boards user mate, verbatim - "The specific area is the R730 from Rosslare road roundabout (N25 junction) to William Street in town, as every cut you made at right angles across the road (maybe 15-20) are making a mess of road users suspensions as the reinstatments are sunken and need to be reinstated correctly and smoothly - the way they were before you dug them up basically"

That make any sense?

Thank you for this, I have passed this to the engineers in the area who will look into this further. 

Bernice
20.04.2018 12:22 #7

Hi Vicwatson, 

Bernice

That make any sense?

Our engineer for the area has confirmed we are meeting with Wexford County Council in the coming weeks to discuss a plan for the reinstatement of the roads we have worked on. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon