Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

15 hrs
Response Time
80%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Samsung pay

05.12.2017 00:55 #1
Hi,

Any plans to intreduce Samsung Pay? I have android pay but I have a Samsung watch that can only use samsung pay which would be handier for me....
07.12.2017 20:46 #2
Yes? No?
08.12.2017 15:47 #3
Verified representative
Originally posted by 368100
Yes? No?

Hi 368100,

Currently, we only offer Android Pay, Apple Pay and Fitbit Pay. We do not offer Samsung Pay at the moment but this may be something we introduce in the future. I will however send your feedback to the relevant team.  

Thank you,

Jenny
22.09.2018 21:37 #4
Hi,

It's been several months. Any update on Samsung Pay? 

Thanks
LoGiE
25.09.2018 10:28 #5
Verified representative
Originally posted by LoGiE
Hi,

It's been several months. Any update on Samsung Pay?

Thanks
LoGiE

Hi Logie,

Thank you for your post.

We do currently offer Android pay which is also Google pay that Samsung Users can use in their Wallet as Samsung pay is not available in Ireland yet and currently only available in the UK.

Thank you,

Jenny
27.09.2018 09:33 #6
Thanks, Jenny. I'm using Google pay but it' not supported by Samsung smartwatches. Hopefully, there will be some good news in the near future.
27.09.2018 10:02 #7
Thanks, Jenny. I'm using Google pay but it' not supported by Samsung smartwatches. Hopefully, there will be some good news in the near future.

Same Here
10.12.2018 14:12 #8

Same Here

AIB launches Fitbit Pay in Ireland few days ago and no Samsung Pay so far.
10.12.2018 14:44 #9
Verified representative
Originally posted by lbs

Same Here

Hi Ibs,

Thank you for your query.

At the moment KBC offers Apple Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay. We do not have the option for Samsung Pay at the moment and have no timeframe of when this will be released but I will pass your feedback onto the relevant team.

Thanks,
Louise
05.03.2019 18:20 #10
Originally posted by AskKBC: Kirsten
Originally posted by lbs

Same Here

Hi Ibs,

Thank you for your query.

At the moment KBC offers Apple Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay. We do not have the option for Samsung Pay at the moment and have no timeframe of when this will be released but I will pass your feedback onto the relevant team.

Thanks,
Louise

Any update on the addition of Samsung Pay to KBC bank or is it not being considered as on now?
06.03.2019 11:25 #11
Verified representative
Hi Bromley52, Samsung pay is still not available in Ireland. When Samsung choose to bring Samsung Pay to Ireland, we’ll take a look at the opportunity of adding it to our contactless payment options for KBC customers.

Thanks

Dean 
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image