Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Sky Ireland Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm-5pm

Question about Siro/Sky partnership

18.11.2017 13:09 #1
https://siro.ie/siro-sky-partnership/

Hi,

Is there any information on how much this will cost for a customer per month?
4 thanks
18.11.2017 18:42 #2
Yeah im very interested in this too, siro currently installing around me and out of contract with virgin media
19.11.2017 11:38 #3
If Eir ftth broadband prices are anything to go by it will be a hefty monthly bill.
19.11.2017 18:49 #4
When will Sky be offering packages on Siro Fibre, and what will those packages look like....?

I’m also interested, can a sky rep please advise?

Thanks in advance.
20.11.2017 11:33 #5
#TitanUp
It says 2018 in the link. 
20.11.2017 17:04 #6
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your questions.

We have raised this with the relevant teams and will let you know when we have an update.

Kind regards,

Louise.
1 thank
23.11.2017 13:03 #7
Hi all,

Thank you for your patience.

I can confirm that in 2018 we will roll out Fibre to the home as part of our continued commitment to investment in infrastructure in Ireland. This is why wholesale partnerships are being announced. We hope to be able to update on exact rollout dates and plans early next year.

All the best,

Louise.
27.11.2017 10:46 #8
Hi Sky Support,

I already have Siro installed, whats the likelihood of TV Packages being delivered across the platform ala vodafone tv. I had to change from Sky recently after 15 years due to overhanging tree's affecting my satelite signal.
27.11.2017 13:12 #9
Verified representative
Originally posted by CONSI
Hi Sky Support,

I already have Siro installed, whats the likelihood of TV Packages being delivered across the platform ala vodafone tv. I had to change from Sky recently after 15 years due to overhanging tree's affecting my satelite signal.

Hi CONSI,

Thanks for posting today. As of yet, Sky have no plans to expand their services through a separate platform. If anything changes in the future you'll be guaranteed to hear it here first :)

Cheers,

Brian
27.11.2017 15:35 #10
I guess it will be 2019 for Ireland when Sky do it
http://www.pocket-lint...rvice-over-broadband
28.11.2017 22:47 #11
Any idea when I’m 2018? Siro just ducted my house so I’ll be able to sign up for service very soon. I don’t mind waiting for a couple of weeks extra if I know it’s going to be available from SKY in January, but I don’t want to wait for months.....?
1 thank
29.11.2017 13:00 #12
Hi ctlsleh,

Thanks for your post.

We appreciate the predicament you’re in. But sadly we do not have any information regarding your enquiry.

Rest assured we will keep our customers informed and will post once we have a confirmed date.

Thanks,

Jennifer
20.12.2017 22:53 #13
Hi Jennifer, any news on the packages you will offer?
I see Siro has you on their website as available.....!
2 thanks
21.12.2017 14:22 #14
Verified representative
Originally posted by ctlsleh
Hi Jennifer, any news on the packages you will offer?
I see Siro has you on their website as available.....!

Hi ctlsleh,

Thank you for your post.

At the moment, we don't have confirmation of the date when this service will be available. However, we will be sure to keep you updated as soon as we know.

We look forward to it:)

Thanks,
Niall
04.01.2018 00:11 #15
Ok, I’m about to sign up to a BB contract, any news on your Siro/FTTH packages and availability....?
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video