Response Time
50%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

Cash Lodgement through external atm/lodge not showing up on account

13.11.2017 20:14 #1
I made a deposit on my local atm/lodge over an hour ago an still not showing up on account .. I thought cash deposit was instant ?? I kept deposit receipt as proof
14.11.2017 11:11 #2
Hi Colash,

Thanks for your post here on Boards. 

We are sorry to hear this.

Can you please log in through the website itself and check your credits into the account?

There maybe just a slight delay with the lodgement machine itself as cash would normally show up straight away.

Please keep a eye on your 365 online banking and if the cash lodgement doesn't show up shortly please let us know and we will advise you how to raise it for further investigation.

Thanks,

Kareana
27.09.2018 21:47 #3
hi. i also have the same problem today. my cash depisit hasnt shown up after a number of hours. thank you.
28.09.2018 14:39 #4
Hi Bazman7377

Thanks for your query.

Can you let us know if the cash has since shown on your account for you please?

Many Thanks
Alison
09.05.2021 02:12 #5
Hello, I'm also having this problem at the moment. Cash was deposited through an atm earlier in the day and it still hasn't appeared in my debit account
10.05.2021 11:26 #6
Originally posted by SKolev
Hello, I'm also having this problem at the moment. Cash was deposited through an atm earlier in the day and it still hasn't appeared in my debit account

Good morning Skolev,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

Lodgements made over after 3:30pm, over the weekend or on a bank holiday might not be available in your account until the next working day when the branch reopens. The funds should be in your account this morning before midday.

I hope this helps!

Many thanks,
Megan
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list