Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Sky Ireland Representatives

6 hrs
Response Time
98%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm-5pm

Premier League 3pm Fixtures??

15.01.2019 14:41 #121
Originally posted by FitzShane
Originally posted by Schwanz
The quality of the build up for the 3pms have drastically changed though hasn’t it?

Use to be a studio with a guest and now it just the game.

Doesn’t bother me personally but I know there’s lots that would like that end of things

Yeah it has alright. 

Only recently noticed it this past weekend where the show only started at 14.55 and straight into the game. Even the HT 'analysis' was just the commentator just reliving the chances from the half and that was it again. 

That is how La Liga was before it moved to eleven sports. basically cost cutting. to be honest how many times would you watch the whole build up.
15.01.2019 15:01 #122
Originally posted by SeeMoreBut
Originally posted by FitzShane
Originally posted by Schwanz
The quality of the build up for the 3pms have drastically changed though hasn’t it?

Use to be a studio with a guest and now it just the game.

Doesn’t bother me personally but I know there’s lots that would like that end of things

Yeah it has alright. 

Only recently noticed it this past weekend where the show only started at 14.55 and straight into the game. Even the HT 'analysis' was just the commentator just reliving the chances from the half and that was it again. 

That is how La Liga was before it moved to eleven sports. basically cost cutting. to be honest how many times would you watch the whole build up.

To be honest I would watch a large portion of it depending on what teams were playing. 

If Liverpool were playing, I would watch every minute of it! Any rivals, I would probably watch the 30 or so mins pre-match on and off, and then if it was a Leicester-Burnley game that is the 3.00 game, then I would just about watch the game, if at all, let alone the build up! 

Perhaps if it was somehow integrated with the Premier League World highlight shows that are run a few times a week on Sky, it would be a more attractive proposition. 
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video