Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Sky Ireland Representatives

6 hrs
Response Time
98%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm-5pm

Premier League 3pm Fixtures??

02.01.2019 16:13 #106
Hi dbellringer,

It is indeed, where does the time go?! I'm still getting over the fact it's not 2018 anymore!

February

2nd of February: Burnley Vs. Southampton

9th of February: Huddersfield Vs. Arsenal

23rd of February: Leicester Vs. Crystal Palace

Enjoy :)

Louise.
4 thanks
04.01.2019 13:14 #107
Originally posted by Sky Ireland: Louise
Hi dbellringer,

It is indeed, where does the time go?! I'm still getting over the fact it's not 2018 anymore!

February

2nd of February: Burnley Vs. Southampton

9th of February: Huddersfield Vs. Arsenal

23rd of February: Leicester Vs. Crystal Palace

Enjoy :)

Louise.

Finally a Burnley game! :)
08.01.2019 18:00 #108
There are only so many games at 3pm per team that can be shown live in Ireland.

Most of the quality games from now on will be picked by Sky & BT for their subscribers outside of the 3pm to 5:15 UK watershed.
09.01.2019 16:38 #109
Originally posted by Schwanz

Most of the quality games from now on will be picked by Sky & BT for their subscribers outside of the 3pm to 5:15 UK watershed.

Define 'quality'?
11.01.2019 17:35 #110
Originally posted by dbellringer

Define 'quality'?

No, we all understand what quality means.

If you don't, well then that's an issue for you to sort.
1 thank
15.01.2019 10:20 #111

Define 'quality'?

I'm so sorry, you're right Schwanz, what a ridiculous notion on my part to suggest there may be different levels of quality.

The thought that people in Ireland might actually prefer to watch teams like Burnley and Southampton is of course preposterous.

I've let you down, the board down, but most importantly myself down.

I shall spend the rest of the week 'sorting this issue' as you suggest (between watcing re-runs of Liverpool and Man City games of course) and hanging my head in shame.

Enjoy your week.
15.01.2019 11:38 #112

Define 'quality'?

I'm so sorry, you're right Schwanz, what a ridiculous notion on my part to suggest there may be different levels of quality.

The thought that people in Ireland might actually prefer to watch teams like Burnley and Southampton is of course preposterous.

I shall spend the rest of the week 'sorting this issue' as you suggest (between watcing re-runs of Liverpool and Man City games of course) and hanging my head in shame.

Enjoy your week.

Listen, you're getting an extra match to watch that people in the UK where Sky possibly has up to 10 times more subscribers can't view and you're still complaining. Give it a rest ffs.
15.01.2019 11:45 #113
Originally posted by muffler

Define 'quality'?

Enjoy your week.

Listen, you're getting an extra match to watch that people in the UK where Sky possibly has up to 10 times more subscribers can't view and you're still complaining. Give it a rest ffs.

Yeah it's great that we get the 3pm games - please tell me where I have complained?!
15.01.2019 11:54 #114
Define 'quality'?

Enjoy your week.

Yeah it's great that we get the 3pm games - please tell me where I have complained?!

Doesn't require comment other than read what you posted. Over and out 😊
15.01.2019 11:58 #115
Define 'quality'?

Enjoy your week.

Doesn't require comment other than read what you posted. Over and out 😊

Someone else who doesn't want to comment but still feels the need to comment. Brilliant.

My response was sarcastic, I thought that was fairly obvious.

Over and out too. Have a great week.
15.01.2019 12:02 #116
Teams can only be shown a maximum of 5 times at 3pm in Ireland. I think a team was shown 6 times last season but that was a exception.
15.01.2019 12:32 #117
Originally posted by Badabing
Teams can only be shown a maximum of 5 times at 3pm in Ireland. I think a team was shown 6 times last season but that was a exception.

Any idea on the current usage so far this season? 
15.01.2019 13:45 #118
The quality of the build up for the 3pms have drastically changed though hasn’t it?

Use to be a studio with a guest and now it just the game.

Doesn’t bother me personally but I know there’s lots that would like that end of things
15.01.2019 13:47 #119
The quality of the build up for the 3pms have drastically changed though hasn’t it?

Doesn’t bother me personally but I know there’s lots that would like that end of things
15.01.2019 14:06 #120

Yeah it has alright. 

Only recently noticed it this past weekend where the show only started at 14.55 and straight into the game. Even the HT 'analysis' was just the commentator just reliving the chances from the half and that was it again. 
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon