Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

59 hrs
Response Time
73%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Do NOT switch mortgage to KBC

14.06.2019 14:59 #46
Originally posted by AskKBC: Amanda
I am sorry for the issues you have experienced in switching your mortgage. Can you please PM me your contact details as we would really like to get more information on the issues you’ve had so that we can address them?

Originally posted by AskKBC: Niamh
Hi grogi, Thanks for your post. We do appreciate all of this feedback and are feeding it back to the relevant teams in here. In relation to your comment regarding the name on your wife's debit card, would you mind PM'ing me your details as we would like to investigate this further. Thanks, Niamh

Classic cop out.
14.06.2019 20:04 #47
Originally posted by TCM
Originally posted by AskKBC: Amanda
I am sorry for the issues you have experienced in switching your mortgage. Can you please PM me your contact details as we would really like to get more information on the issues you’ve had so that we can address them?

Originally posted by AskKBC: Niamh
Hi grogi, Thanks for your post. We do appreciate all of this feedback and are feeding it back to the relevant teams in here. In relation to your comment regarding the name on your wife's debit card, would you mind PM'ing me your details as we would like to investigate this further. Thanks, Niamh

Classic cop out.

what answer would have been a cop in??
16.06.2019 11:40 #48
@cornflake1
The house value will be greater today than two years ago and you'll need to have it valued either way. 
20.06.2019 13:44 #49
Originally posted by slongwill
@cornflake1
The house value will be greater today than two years ago and you'll need to have it valued either way. 

You would need to be pure stark raving mad to go near KBC ! They are a complete disaster and I wouldn't sleep at night if they were supposedly minding one euro of mine. 

After my spending months trying to get my banking working with them I abandoned and told them to close all of the accounts because they had my head done in with total incompetence - seemingly coming from a different teenager on their helpdesk calling me when they should have been mailing or sorting the issues without any need for my involvement. 

Been there -- don't do it you will be sorry !
1 thank
05.02.2020 10:15 #50
 It's important new forum users get to read this thread so it's not lost down the forum
(to be kept informed....)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon