100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Need old ESB bills from 2009-2013

28.05.2021 10:26 #16
Originally posted by DeeClutter
Hello, I also need bills for 2009-2013 for a Certificate of Discharge, please, but the link in the post above (from Una) doesn't seem to be working. Thanks in advance :-)

Hi there, please send us a private message with your name, address, contact number and account number and we can look into this for you. 

Kind regards, 

Orla
28.05.2021 11:28 #17
Originally posted by Electric Ireland: Orla H
Hello, I also need bills for 2009-2013 for a Certificate of Discharge, please, but the link in the post above (from Una) doesn't seem to be working. Thanks in advance :-)

Hi there, please send us a private message with your name, address, contact number and account number and we can look into this for you. 

Kind regards, 

Orla

Thumbs up for a very prompt reply, Orla! I have sent you a private message with the details you requested, but just wanted to say a public thank you for swift response.
1 thank
28.05.2021 15:57 #18
Originally posted by Electric Ireland: Orla H

Kind regards, 

Orla

Thumbs up for a very prompt reply, Orla! I have sent you a private message with the details you requested, but just wanted to say a public thank you for swift response.

Hi Folks

I am in a similar predicament and need a Cert of Discharge as also selling our home. Really hoping that you can help me. Kind regards, Marian
28.05.2021 16:09 #19
Hi Marian, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

If you send us a private message. we can look into this for you.

We will need the following details for account security: 
  • Your full name
  • Your address
  • Your account number
  • Your contact number
  • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards, 
Aoife
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image