Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Meteor Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm - 5pm

Strange number being called shown on MyMeteor usage stats

06.09.2017 22:56 #1
Hi,

Recently, my usage stats on MyMeteor is showing a number that I do not recognise (starting 0766) but is being charged at the rate of 0.2439.  Checking my iPhone logs, I definitely did not make those calls they are always one or so minute before I actually called my wife's phone (also a Meteor number).

Checking my wife's usage stats, she has a similar issue when calling me - every call stat where she calls my number, in this case there is an unknown 085 number called just before she calls me.  In her case, this is being logged as a Meteor number so no charge is being made.

Is this related to our numbers being ported from Three?  Both of use were with Three until July.  Anyone else see this behaviour?

Since I am getting charged for this (just 1.46 our so far but I fear it will add up) I'd like to know what I can do.

Thanks!
07.09.2017 08:13 #2
Originally posted by eko
Hi,

Recently, my usage stats on MyMeteor is showing a number that I do not recognise (starting 0766) but is being charged at the rate of 0.2439.  Checking my iPhone logs, I definitely did not make those calls they are always one or so minute before I actually called my wife's phone (also a Meteor number).

Checking my wife's usage stats, she has a similar issue when calling me - every call stat where she calls my number, in this case there is an unknown 085 number called just before she calls me.  In her case, this is being logged as a Meteor number so no charge is being made.

Is this related to our numbers being ported from Three?  Both of use were with Three until July.  Anyone else see this behaviour?

Since I am getting charged for this (just 1.46 our so far but I fear it will add up) I'd like to know what I can do.

Thanks!

Hi there eko

Send me your number & PIN along with the times & dates of those charges in a PM.  I will double check this for you, there. 

-Kyle
07.09.2017 09:32 #3
Originally posted by Meteor: Kyle
Originally posted by eko
Hi,

Thanks!

Hi there eko

Send me your number & PIN along with the times & dates of those charges in a PM.  I will double check this for you, there. 

-Kyle

Thanks Kyle, will do.
2 thanks
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list