Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Irish Water Representatives

8 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Irish Water are here Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday, 9am to 5:30pm.

Irish Water Refunds information

17.11.2017 11:42 #61
Hi, I just wish to inform you that I have been trying to call your helpline as to change my details on my property. The phone is sounding like it doesn't exist when I call the 01-707 number. As I am out of the country I cannot access the 1850 number. Can you advise me what I should do. It seems I cannot access anything. 
17.11.2017 12:45 #62
Originally posted by Trevs369
Hi, I just wish to inform you that I have been trying to call your helpline as to change my details on my property. The phone is sounding like it doesn't exist when I call the 01-707 number. As I am out of the country I cannot access the 1850 number. Can you advise me what I should do. It seems I cannot access anything. 

Hi there,

Thanks for your message.

We are very sorry, our Billing Department is currently experiencing high call volumes.

You can manage your account online and update your address by visiting our website here. Alternatively, if you DM us the following details, we will be more than happy to assist:

- Supply address
- Account number
- Name on account

Kind regards,
Micheal
17.11.2017 12:52 #63
Hi,
I have moved house since paying my Bill, I cannot find my old bill so i don't have my WPRN or account number required to change my details. What should I do? I have tried calling be only getting an automated message.
17.11.2017 14:46 #64
Originally posted by Willos78
Hi,
I have moved house since paying my Bill, I cannot find my old bill so i don't have my WPRN or account number required to change my details. What should I do? I have tried calling be only getting an automated message.

Hi Willos78,

Thanks for your message.

Please PM us the following details and we will be more than happy to assist:

- Supply address
- Contact number
- Name on account

Kind regards,
Micheal
17.11.2017 15:50 #65
hello Michael,
My mother has died and her house has been sold,how do i receive refund for her
Thanking you,
Ninty
17.11.2017 16:55 #66
Originally posted by ninty
hello Michael,
My mother has died and her house has been sold,how do i receive refund for her
Thanking you,
Ninty

Hi there,

Thanks for your message and we are very sorry for your loss.

The executor of the estate can contact us on 1850 448 448 in order to update the account details to process the refund. Our lines are open from 9am until 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.

Kind regards,
Micheal
20.11.2017 22:12 #67
Originally posted by Irish Water: Mairead
Hi DanielS35,

Originally posted by DanielS35
Hello,

we needed to pay for the water when we were moving out and in as landlord/agency required it - unlawful imo.
We lost some e200 or more in this fraudulent scheme.

I tried to sign in or register with the account no. and wprn that's on the invoice but all I get is info:
No premises found for this WPRN and account number combination

We want our money back so please advise.

Thank you
Dan

If you PM the following details, we can follow up on this for you:

- Name;
- Address;
- Contact number; and
- Confirm if you are the named account holder.

If you would like to update your correspondence address in order to receive your refund cheque to your current address, you can call 1850 448 448 between 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.

Thanks,
Mairead

Hello Mairead,

thanks for quick reply. I sent PM. 

Best,
Daniel
22.11.2017 09:34 #68
Hi

I also sent a PM, had trouble getting through on the phone lines last week. Would someone be able to help?
22.11.2017 15:12 #69
Hi Pink11,

Originally posted by Pink11
Hi

I also sent a PM, had trouble getting through on the phone lines last week. Would someone be able to help?

Thank you for your message.

A member of our team will respond to you via PM.

Kind regards,
Louise
28.11.2017 16:46 #70
I've tried using the refund calculator but I'm getting the message

'We cannot find an account with the details you have provided. This could be because;
  • There is an error in the details you entered
  • The WPRN and Account Number do not match'
[*]

The details are definitely correct, I got them from your website.

Also, I'm not sure if it's related but all our bills and payments related to our old house; we moved last december. Our account has changed to show our new address but all the bills and payments for the old house have gone from my account. Is that correct?
28.11.2017 17:05 #71
Hi TwoCats,

Originally posted by TwoCats
I've tried using the refund calculator but I'm getting the message

'We cannot find an account with the details you have provided. This could be because;
  • There is an error in the details you entered
  • The WPRN and Account Number do not match'
    The details are definitely correct, I got them from your website.
Also, I'm not sure if it's related but all our bills and payments related to our old house; we moved last december. Our account has changed to show our new address but all the bills and payments for the old house have gone from my account. Is that correct?

Thanks for getting in touch.
If you can provide the following details by PM, we can follow up on this for you:

- Name;
- Address;
- Account Number; and
- WPRN.

Thanks,
Mairead
29.11.2017 10:40 #72
Dear Mairead,

I have the same problem, I have moved house since paying my Bill, I cannot find my old bill so i don't have my WPRN or account number required to change my details. I have my username and password, but it is impossible to login on My Water.

If I had to send a PM, what is the email address?

Thank you in advance,
Carlo
29.11.2017 11:13 #73
Hi carlotto,
Originally posted by carlotto
Dear Mairead,

I have the same problem, I have moved house since paying my Bill, I cannot find my old bill so i don't have my WPRN or account number required to change my details. I have my username and password, but it is impossible to login on My Water.

If I had to send a PM, what is the email address?

Thank you in advance,
Carlo

If you PM your account details, we can follow up on this for you.

Thanks,
Mairead
29.11.2017 17:22 #74
Hi,

I PM'd a member of your team two weeks ago but no reply. Can you please follow up?

Thanks!
29.11.2017 18:28 #75
Originally posted by thunderbolt
Hi,

I PM'd a member of your team two weeks ago but no reply. Can you please follow up?

Thanks!

Hi thunderbolt,

We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

A member of our team will respond to you shortly with an update.

Kind regards,
Micheal
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image