Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Irish Water Representatives

22 hrs
Response Time
89%
Response Rate

We're online:

Irish Water are here Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday, 9am to 5:30pm.

Irish Water Refunds information

12.08.2019 09:20 #226
Hi transylman,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Originally posted by transylman
Ok, I've tried umpteen times by phone so maybe I will have more luck here.

I am trying to get a water bill refund for a rental accommodation I moved out of 3 years ago. The landlord mispelled my name so the cheque that was issued will not be accepted by the bank. I asked Irish water for the form to change my name so new cheque can be issued but they keep sending the forms to my old rental address and not my current one, which I gave to them. Every time I call to let them know I didn't receive the forms I make a point of letting them know they keep sending it to the wrong address and yet they keep sending it to this address anyway.

I would appreciate your help in resolving this issue.

Would you be able to send a PM with the following information please and a member of our team will look into this? If you do not have all the below information, please send what you can and we'll our best for you.

- Name;
- Contact number;
- Account number;
- Supply address with WPRN; and
- Current address.

Thanks,
Daniel
13.08.2019 13:30 #227
Originally posted by Irish Water: Daniel V
Hi transylman,

Thank you for getting in touch.


Would you be able to send a PM with the following information please and a member of our team will look into this? If you do not have all the below information, please send what you can and we'll our best for you.

- Name;
- Contact number;
- Account number;
- Supply address with WPRN; and
- Current address.

Thanks,
Daniel


Hi Daniel,

PM sent to you with my details.
14.08.2019 10:08 #228
Hi transylman,

Originally posted by transylman
Originally posted by Irish Water: Daniel V
Hi transylman,

Thank you for getting in touch.


Would you be able to send a PM with the following information please and a member of our team will look into this? If you do not have all the below information, please send what you can and we'll our best for you.

- Name;
- Contact number;
- Account number;
- Supply address with WPRN; and
- Current address.

Thanks,
Daniel


Hi Daniel,

PM sent to you with my details.

Thank you for sending a PM. A member of our team will respond to your message shortly.

Thanks,
Daniel
12.09.2019 16:52 #229
Originally posted by Irish Water: Daniel V
Hi transylman,


Thank you for sending a PM. A member of our team will respond to your message shortly.

Thanks,
Daniel


I sent on a bank statement as requested three weeks ago and got reply back to say refund was being arranged but have not heard anything since. Do you have any update on this?
12.09.2019 17:20 #230
Verified representative
Originally posted by transylman
Originally posted by Irish Water: Daniel V
Hi transylman,


Thank you for sending a PM. A member of our team will respond to your message shortly.

Thanks,
Daniel


I sent on a bank statement as requested three weeks ago and got reply back to say refund was being arranged but have not heard anything since. Do you have any update on this?

Hi transylman,

Would you mind sending us a PM and a member of the team will be happy to assist.

Thanks,
Agata
17.09.2019 13:22 #231
Originally posted by Irish Water: Agata
Hi transylman,

Would you mind sending us a PM and a member of the team will be happy to assist.

Thanks,
Agata


PM sent.
1 thank
24.09.2019 13:48 #232
Still waiting on refund and not even a date provided yet for when I can expect it.

PM sent.
24.09.2019 14:11 #233
Hi transylman,

Originally posted by transylman
Still waiting on refund and not even a date provided yet for when I can expect it.

PM sent.

Thanks for letting us know and a member of our team will respond to your DM in due course.

Thanks,
Mairead
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video
Remove Formatting
View source
Please Log In or Sign Up to join the discussion