Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Meteor Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm - 5pm

My Meteor - No numbers Assosicated with account

05.09.2017 11:22 #1
Hi,

I transferred my number to Meteor to a Sim Only Package a number of weeks ago. I registered for My Meteor and added my mobile number and all worked fine. A few days later the number dissapeared from the account and it now tells me:

Hi there! There are no numbers associated with this email address.
You can add a new mobile number to your account in the Mobile Numbers section.

Everytime I try and add the mobile number it gives me an error.

The android app will not even let me log in anymore. Can someone have a look at it? Thanks
05.09.2017 13:35 #2
Originally posted by lostdesign
Hi,

I transferred my number to Meteor to a Sim Only Package a number of weeks ago. I registered for My Meteor and added my mobile number and all worked fine. A few days later the number dissapeared from the account and it now tells me:

Hi there! There are no numbers associated with this email address.
You can add a new mobile number to your account in the Mobile Numbers section.

Everytime I try and add the mobile number it gives me an error.

The android app will not even let me log in anymore. Can someone have a look at it? Thanks

Hi there lostdesign

Can you please confirm which number you registered?  Was this your original number or the one you originally received from Meteor?

-Kyle
05.09.2017 14:13 #3
It was my original number but I'm pretty sure I only registered after it had ported. It accepted the registration and allowed me to change the pin etc.
05.09.2017 15:07 #4
It was my original number but I'm pretty sure I only registered after it had ported. It accepted the registration and allowed me to change the pin etc.

Send me your number, PIN & registered email you registered with in a PM and I'll assist you further there

-Kyle
06.09.2017 10:52 #5
All sorted, thanks for your help.
06.09.2017 12:08 #6
All sorted, thanks for your help.

More than welcome

-Kyle
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline