N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm - 5pm

Wanted to move from eir billpay to Meteor prepay

03.09.2017 16:11 #1
Hi. My eirmobile contract expires in just over a week so I wanted to port to one of the Meteor prepay plans because they're currently better than the eir ones. I called into my local eir store today to ask for a Meteor sim to be told that because Meteor is becoming eir next week they were no longer giving out Meteor sims. I was also told that I could call 1901 and that they would switch me onto the Meteor prepay plan of my choice and that no new sim card would be required. I was told they would require 30 days notice to switch me from eir to the Meteor prepay plan. Can you confirm that all of this is correct please. Thank you
04.09.2017 12:13 #2
Originally posted by Crunchienut
Hi. My eirmobile contract expires in just over a week so I wanted to port to one of the Meteor prepay plans because they're currently better than the eir ones. I called into my local eir store today to ask for a Meteor sim to be told that because Meteor is becoming eir next week they were no longer giving out Meteor sims. I was also told that I could call 1901 and that they would switch me onto the Meteor prepay plan of my choice and that no new sim card would be required. I was told they would require 30 days notice to switch me from eir to the Meteor prepay plan. Can you confirm that all of this is correct please. Thank you

Hi there Crunchienut

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

I can confirm that you need to give 30 days notice in order to move to payg, I'm sure with the merge, you will still be able to avail of the Meteor plans as nothing will change, only the name is going to merge with eir.

-Kyle
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image