Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Meteor Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm - 5pm

Coverage/data issues yet again

29.08.2017 08:37 #1
It seems like I'm writing this at least once a week now but I've absolutely no coverage today. Not able to connect to the internet using my data and not able to make a phone call. What the hell is going on?
29.08.2017 13:15 #2
Originally posted by anna080
It seems like I'm writing this at least once a week now but I've absolutely no coverage today. Not able to connect to the internet using my data and not able to make a phone call. What the hell is going on?

Hi there anna080

Thank you for getting in touch again.

As previously advised, we have done full, extensive troubleshooting and mast testing from here so this is as far as we will be able to take this from here.

I completely understand your frusration but Tech has requested that you call Customer Care directly where they will escalate this if needed as they deal directly with the Technical team

-Kyle
29.08.2017 14:17 #3
Well in the time you've taken to reply to me I've already moved to Vodafone and am already experiencing infinitely better service. Like I said in another post, I've been with you for over 12 years but I just couldn't go on with this any longer it was driving me up the wall.
Thanks and goodbye.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon