N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm - 5pm

Dongle unlock code

22.08.2017 13:07 #1
Hi, I'm trying to get an unlock code for an old 4G dongle i have laying about spare.

I was on to chat on your website however they wont give it to me as I cant recall the account number for the dongle. 

I went through their steps to confirm my details supplying the IMEI, bank account, address and listing my other meteor accounts however this all led back to needing my account number which I cant see since the account has been closed and removed from my meteor profile. 

Is there any way to get the code without knowing the account number when all my other information is matching up? 

thanks
22.08.2017 14:29 #2
Originally posted by pawrick
Hi, I'm trying to get an unlock code for an old 4G dongle i have laying about spare.

I was on to chat on your website however they wont give it to me as I cant recall the account number for the dongle. 

I went through their steps to confirm my details supplying the IMEI, bank account, address and listing my other meteor accounts however this all led back to needing my account number which I cant see since the account has been closed and removed from my meteor profile. 

Is there any way to get the code without knowing the account number when all my other information is matching up? 

thanks

Hi there pawrick

Thank you for getting in touch.

Did you purchase this device on a Billpay contract or was this purchased in store on PAYG?

-Kyle
22.08.2017 15:09 #3
It was under a 30 day contract after a 6 month period of contract. it was an upgrade offer from an earlier 3G dongle offer i had been on. It was bought online.
22.08.2017 15:11 #4
found the number for the linked sim on an earlier pm to you on this site when i was asking for this account to be cancelled. will pm it to you again.
24.08.2017 10:53 #5
Hi, did you get my PM? thanks
28.08.2017 10:56 #6
Hi, did you get my PM? thanks

Hi there pawrick

I had received your PM and will be responding to you shortly there.

-Kyle
1 thank
28.08.2017 13:29 #7
thanks for all your help
29.08.2017 13:19 #8
thanks for all your help

More than welcome pawrick

-Kyle
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic