Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Bank of Ireland Representatives

21 hrs
Response Time
91%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

Have a cheque or draft question?

17.12.2019 14:10 #76
Originally posted by Bank of Ireland: Aisling
Hi There,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us here.

Yes exactly, it can take a number of weeks for the foreign cheque to be approved and cleared on an account. This is based on the approval timeframes of the foreign bank.

Thanks, Aisling.

Thanks again, Aisling. I'll cancel Christmas so. Please also thank the foreign bank and the banking system as a whole for the fantastic service it provides its customers.
13.04.2020 10:00 #77
Hi is it possible to post as cheque to my local branch during this pandemic , I live with my elderly parents and I'm nervous ab oiut going into the local branch s ok I was hoping to post it in if that's possible.  
Thanks
14.04.2020 14:24 #78
Originally posted by Henwin
Hi is it possible to post as cheque to my local branch during this pandemic , I live with my elderly parents and I'm nervous ab oiut going into the local branch s ok I was hoping to post it in if that's possible.  
Thanks

Good afternoon Henwin

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

You can certainly post this cheque to your local branch for lodgement. Would you mind sending us a PM with what branch you are looking to send it to and we would be more than happy to help.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks, 
Megan
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list