Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

SSE Airtricity Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday - Sunday 10am to 6pm

Bill saying its overdue when it isnt

24.05.2017 08:26 #1
Hi,

I had been in contact last week about a high bill estimate. I gave a meter reading and the bill was subsequently changed. The operator I spoke with said that as a new bill was issued the payment would be due 2 weeks from the date the bill was issued - which means it is due the 30th of this month - which it says when I log into my account online. However I received an email from SSE saying that the bill is overdue - with the date that the original bill was due - the 16th.

So, is it ok for me to wait until the 30th to pay this bill - as that is what I was told?

If so could you correct this on the account, to ensure that I am not penalised for a late payment.

I can PM details.

Regards,

Claire
24.05.2017 10:33 #2
Originally posted by clairegalway
Hi,

I had been in contact last week about a high bill estimate. I gave a meter reading and the bill was subsequently changed. The operator I spoke with said that as a new bill was issued the payment would be due 2 weeks from the date the bill was issued - which means it is due the 30th of this month - which it says when I log into my account online. However I received an email from SSE saying that the bill is overdue - with the date that the original bill was due - the 16th.

So, is it ok for me to wait until the 30th to pay this bill - as that is what I was told?

If so could you correct this on the account, to ensure that I am not penalised for a late payment.

I can PM details.

Regards,

Claire

Hi Claire.

I will look into this for you now and send you a PM with the details.

Thanks
Liam
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image