Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

SSE Airtricity Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday - Sunday 10am to 6pm

Door knockers

27.03.2017 19:08 #1
Argh!! Are the cold callers employed by ye direct, or do you sell them an id and jacket and they live off commission?

I'm already signed up with ye, and these folks are knocking (at tea time) to get me to sign up....

Would you ever give them access to the customer database so they don't waste time talking existing customers into signing up?
28.03.2017 10:20 #2
Originally posted by D0NNELLY
Argh!! Are the cold callers employed by ye direct, or do you sell them an id and jacket and they live off commission?

I'm already signed up with ye, and these folks are knocking (at tea time) to get me to sign up....

Would you ever give them access to the customer database so they don't waste time talking existing customers into signing up?

Hi,

If you would like me to remove your property from the list I can certainly do so and our Sales Reps will no longer call to your property.

Please PM me with your address and I can remove you from the list.

Thanks
Liam
28.03.2017 11:41 #3
Originally posted by SSE Airtricity: Liam

Hi,

If you would like me to remove your property from the list I can certainly do so and our Sales Reps will no longer call to your property.

Thanks
Liam

why is my address on a cold call list when im already a customer?
28.03.2017 11:47 #4
Originally posted by SSE Airtricity: Liam

Hi,

Thanks
Liam

why is my address on a cold call list when im already a customer?

The Reps are employed by a third party company and wouldn't have access to our current customers. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If you PM me with your address I can remove you from the list so you don't receive any more callers to your door from an SSE Airtricity Rep.

Thanks
Liam
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image