Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

SSE Airtricity Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday - Sunday 10am to 6pm

Lack of communication, not a happy customer!!

16.03.2017 18:57 #1
After specifically ticking 'no' on sign up to budget account , because we already use a budget account with the credit union I have somehow found ourselves on a budget plan. This plan is ridiculous, it is rehashed every four months, instead of over the 12 months,. Crazy! So now our amount has raised significantly, with the better weather coming and the days getting longer this makes no sense! I called two weeks ago and it was agreed that it would
Remain the same as the bill is bound to be lower, but now I have received a new bill and it has been upped! Impossible to get through on the phone and your website contact form isn't working 😡 Please contact me about this immediately and confirm the bill has been amended back as arranged !
18.03.2017 10:33 #2
Hi Murphf

If you could please DM your account details I'd be happy to look into this for you.

SSE Digital team.
18.03.2017 10:43 #3
Originally posted by SSE Airtricity: Shane
Hi Murphf

If you could please DM your account details I'd be happy to look into this for you.

SSE Digital team.

Thank you I'll message you Now
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image