Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Vodafone Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 2pm

Vodafone X Prepay Questions

13.03.2017 08:45 #16
All valid/in date student ID's are accepted.
15.03.2017 00:33 #17
Hi, just curious if I opt for the Spotify option and top up by 20 euro, do I get to keep the 20 euro or is that taken away for the Spotify? Its just that I topped up there by 20 but my credit is still on €3
15.03.2017 04:28 #18
Originally posted by Nicolaedel
Hi, just curious if I opt for the Spotify option and top up by 20 euro, do I get to keep the 20 euro or is that taken away for the Spotify? Its just that I topped up there by 20 but my credit is still on €3

When you sign up to any of the Vodafone x plans €20 is deducted from your account.
1 thank
15.03.2017 10:46 #19
Hi Nicolaedel, Just to confirm, the €20 credit is deducted to activate your offer.
17.03.2017 10:32 #20
Any add on available for free VF to VF calls & texts?

VF should consider a fourth X plan with free VF to VF calls & texts as the extra.
1 thank
19.03.2017 22:16 #21
I'm on the X music plan and when I tried to avail spotify I keep getting errors.

Any help would be great. thanks.
19.03.2017 22:32 #22
Originally posted by doodsz
I'm on the X music plan and when I tried to avail spotify I keep getting errors.

Any help would be great. thanks.

Had same issue, get onto vodafone online chat tomorrow and they can refresh your account and send you the link again. They also told me it can take up to 48 hours after you port in for the spotify link to work. May just be a matter of waiting if you just ported in today.
1 thank
19.03.2017 23:21 #23
On a current Vodafone 24 month contract due to expire in August can I transfer over to this plan now instead or do I have to wait for current contact to expire?
20.03.2017 07:04 #24
Originally posted by OffalyMedic
On a current Vodafone 24 month contract due to expire in August can I transfer over to this plan now instead or do I have to wait for current contact to expire?

They usually don't allow people out of contract early to go to pay as you go which this is. You'll probably have to wait.
20.03.2017 10:02 #25
Hi @OffalyMedic, If you switch over to PAYG while you are within contract, you'll incur a termination fee for the 5 months you have remaining. We would recommend that you see out your contract and switch over when this expires in order to avoid such charges.
06.04.2017 12:59 #26
Originally posted by Vodafone: Sheena

What do you do if your university's IDs don't have an expiry date (UCD)? Mine only has an issue date. 
06.04.2017 14:51 #27
Originally posted by who is this
Originally posted by Vodafone: Sheena

What do you do if your university's IDs don't have an expiry date (UCD)? Mine only has an issue date. 

Hi there, we'll be looking at these on a case by case basis, as it will depend on the origin of the card as to whether it is valid or not. If your own is a recent UCD ID, this should be fine.
26.04.2017 23:45 #28
Hi,

I'm a mature student - full time (no sandals and beard jokes, I've heard them all :-)

I have a valid student ID (college and International Student Identity Card (ISIC), can I still avail of this offer even though I'm outside of the age range?

Thanks,

M
27.04.2017 16:39 #29
Hi there,
Absolutely, just present your student ID in store - the offer was designed to support all folks who are students, no matter their age.

Thanks,
2 thanks
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image