Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday - Sunday 10am to 6pm

Level pay -large increase

01.03.2017 07:42 #1
I've been with SSE for 4 months on level pay.
I pay €148 a month for gas and electricity.I notice that my March payment has been readjusted to €192 a month.
This seems unjustified as I am currently €100 behind after the 4 coldest months of the year,and the next 4 month period will include at least 2 months with almost no gas usage,along with lower electricity usage due to longer daylight hours.
Please note that €148 a month equates almost exactly to last year's usage for the whole year.
Can you please have a look at this.
01.03.2017 11:23 #2
Hi Vandriver,

If you can please PM your account number I'd be happy to look into that for you.

SSE Digital team.
28.04.2017 12:08 #3
I have a similar question about the level-pay approach. I had my first adjustment after my first 4 months and the amount increased from 121 to 149 even though once the direct debit is taken from my account for my latest bill I will only be €20 in arrears. I assumed that coming into the summer months when my gas usage will decrease significantly that I wouldn't see such an increase?
28.04.2017 13:09 #4
I ditched the level pay and went back to 2 monthly bills.
28.04.2017 13:45 #5
Originally posted by Flutee
I have a similar question about the level-pay approach. I had my first adjustment after my first 4 months and the amount increased from 121 to 149 even though once the direct debit is taken from my account for my latest bill I will only be €20 in arrears. I assumed that coming into the summer months when my gas usage will decrease significantly that I wouldn't see such an increase?

Hi Flutee,

If you can just PM me with your full name, address and phone number and I can take a look at your account and see why there has been an increase for you.

Thanks, Leon
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon