Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

37 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Paperless Statements

07.11.2019 21:59 #91
Originally posted by AlmightyCushion
Originally posted by Alkers
Originally posted by AskKBC: Lauren
Originally posted by ahbell
Is it possible to turn paperless on yet? I've just received two separate letters each containing 4 pieces of paper to tell me i'd earned 3c interest. 

Hi Ahbell, thanks for your post. At the moment we do not have the facility to stop paperless statements however this is a feature we will have available in the near future. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Should you have any further queries, don’t hesitate to contact our customer services team on 1800 93 92 44 or +353 1 664 6100 from overseas. Thanks, LD.

You've been saying that since Feb 17!

It's like Brexit. They keep saying it will happen but it never does.

Actually - they've been saying that since July 2016.
So 3 years and 4 months later! 
08.11.2019 11:52 #92
The bank that likes to say "soon"
19.04.2020 22:32 #93
I just contacted them today about this. Only to get the same response 'Shortly launching paperless'. I really like banking with KBC but this level of resources being wasted by a company as large as KBC is irresponsible. I want to escalate this further, but I'm coming to realize that it is a futile exercise. It's painful.
13.05.2020 11:57 #94
I have an investment account with them and topped it up recently and today in the post I got one letter confirming the top up and another telling me I had withdrawn the money from my current account for the top up. So 2 letters sent when 0 would suffice as I can see everything in the app. 

The amount of needless paper wasted by KBC is ridiculous. And think of the money they could save on postage!
13.05.2020 12:15 #95
Originally posted by jack presley
I have an investment account with them and topped it up recently and today in the post I got one letter confirming the top up and another telling me I had withdrawn the money from my current account for the top up. So 2 letters sent when 0 would suffice as I can see everything in the app. 

The amount of needless paper wasted by KBC is ridiculous. And think of the money they could save on postage!

Also the envelopes are not even recyclable due to the plastic window. 
27.05.2020 13:43 #96
This idiocy is still going on. Three letters in the last week, none of which were necessary and all providing information I could see in the app.
1 thank
27.05.2020 15:50 #97
I too recieved another letter during the week. I wonder is there an enviromental correspondant with any of the papers that would tweet/mention this?
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video