Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

66 hrs
Response Time
33%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Paperless Statements

11.07.2019 11:19 #76
Not gonna lie. I'm very tempted to change my address on the KBC app to one of their hubs. :pac:
2 thanks
15.07.2019 15:51 #77
Originally posted by Selenophile
Originally posted by El Cabron
Im amazed this thread is still rolling on approx 3 years later, has over 6000 views and KBC have taken no action. 
I ended up closing my account and then subsequently moved my mortgage to another bank that does offer paperless statements. 
Funnily enough when I  was asked why I was closing the account and I told the person at the hub the reason was because KBC couldn't/wouldnt surpress statements and go paperless. 
I was told that it was in the pipeline, paperless statements would be rolled out shortly and I shouldn't close my account for that reason. 
That was about 2 years ago. 
Obviously the person at the hub was `mistaken'. 

I guess this thread will be very hot around July, when all those Ulster Bank customers that are currently so happy for moving to KBC, receive their statements and figure out that they can't go paperless.

Prediction spot on, just left Ulster and dumbfounded to find out I can't go paperless.
1 thank
25.07.2019 13:34 #78
Another +1 for paperless. Such waste. Bonkers that this hasn't been implemented yet.
06.09.2019 19:21 #79
It looks like estatements are on their way....
[tr][td]43.1.1[/td]
[td]Account Statements and Correspondence[/td]
[td]Where you avail of Digital Services we may decide to only issue eStatements on your Current Account. You can access your eStatements by logging onto either your Mobile Service or Online Service. Statements are issued once a quarter (or more frequently if requested) and we may notify you by text message or email when a new statement is available for review. However you should regularly check your Digital Service for updates.
You will be deemed to have received your eStatement when it has been made available through your Digital Service.[/td]
[/tr]

New terms on the kbc site. 
1 thank
06.09.2019 19:26 #80
Praise the ****ing lord 
06.09.2019 19:50 #81
thats the way its always been. They still send you out paper.
15.09.2019 11:10 #82
Originally posted by Beersmith
thats the way its always been. They still send you out paper.

The booklet I got in the post says an announcement on the introduction of eStatements will be made later this year. A whole new set of clauses in the terms has been added to cover it and they are in place from November

Looking forward to it. Huge amount of paper wasted atm
1 thank
09.10.2019 09:22 #83
Ultra Running Mod
Glad to see the KBC app is advising estatements will be available shortly

Its an awful shame it took so long but between this finally being rolled out and the removal of the "Other Bank" options in the app its nice to see KBC do appear to be listening to feedback.
1 thank
11.10.2019 09:00 #84
Originally posted by Cabaal
Its an awful shame it took so long but between this finally being rolled out and the removal of the "Other Bank" options in the app its nice to see KBC do appear to be listening to feedback.

Except when it comes to making mortgage accounts available online. Which is the big one for a lot of people.
11.10.2019 19:48 #85

Not sure this is permanent, just a temporary thing afaik
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon