Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

37 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Paperless Statements

26.04.2019 10:28 #61
Another shocked new customer to KBC here that they cannot implement something as basic as paperless statements or at least the option to not receive paper statements and do your part for the environment.

Same goes for downloading excel format transaction history, KBC: Sort out your IT department please
3 thanks
06.05.2019 13:29 #62
Ultra Running Mod
Seriously?
You don't offer paperless statements?

In a time where most company's do online only to save money or they want to come across as more environmentally friendly you are throwing paper and customer's that don't want it.

Can I request what is KBC's environmental commitment or policy as a company?
Can this please be posted as I'd be interested in bringing far more attention to this matter.

If KBC Reps won't post it then perhaps you can give me an email address for your media relations team who would be able to assist with my request?
1 thank
06.05.2019 17:15 #63
Originally posted by Cabaal
Seriously?

In a time where most company's do online only to save money or they want to come across as more environmentally friendly you are throwing paper and customer's that don't want it.

Can this please be posted as I'd be interested in bringing far more attention to this matter.

If KBC Reps won't post it then perhaps you can give me an email address for your media relations team who would be able to assist with my request?

You're making it sound like the end of the world. It's all recyclable and I'm sure if it was as easy as tapping a few buttons on a computer somewhere, they'd have done it by now.
06.05.2019 20:26 #64
Originally posted by KKV
Seriously?

You're making it sound like the end of the world. It's all recyclable and I'm sure if it was as easy as tapping a few buttons on a computer somewhere, they'd have done it by now.

The point is many of us don't want paper statements. I can log in any time and view/print statements if I choose to do so. 
I don't need a paper version. It does have an environmental impact and surely it's in KBC's own interests at the very least to reduce their own costs, if nothing less.

Even Bank of Ireland (who are years behind other banks) can manage this.

KBC have been continually saying it's something they hope to introduce 'in the near future' but this thread is over two years old already and nothing seems to be happening. 

How hard can it be?
1 thank
24.05.2019 14:12 #65
Originally posted by Bradt Pitt
Originally posted by KKV
Seriously?

The point is many of us don't want paper statements. I can log in any time and view/print statements if I choose to do so.
I don't need a paper version. It does have an environmental impact and surely it's in KBC's own interests at the very least to reduce their own costs, if nothing less.

Even Bank of Ireland (who are years behind other banks) can manage this.

KBC have been continually saying it's something they hope to introduce 'in the near future' but this thread is over two years old already and nothing seems to be happening.

How hard can it be?

This, exactly if i want or need a paper statement, ill print it myself. As things stand i have a box full of statements\ receipt of lodgment's that i need to shred.

it really shouldn't be that hard, Hell even my local credit union have implemented it.
1 thank
24.05.2019 16:46 #66
Ultra Running Mod
Seriously?

Still no response to KBC in relation to my request below.

Can you please provide an email address I can raise this as a complaint using?
19.06.2019 15:10 #67
This is so annoying. I have a savings account that I put spare cash into every now and then and every time I transfer money across I get a letter. Some months it’s only €20 or so that I’m transferring. Such a waste of paper, money etc.
19.06.2019 15:18 #68
Originally posted by jack presley
This is so annoying. I have a savings account that I put spare cash into every now and then and every time I transfer money across I get a letter. Some months it’s only €20 or so that I’m transferring.  Such a waste of paper, money etc.

You should set up an standing order to transfer 1c every day. :pac:
1 thank
19.06.2019 15:41 #69
Originally posted by AlmightyCushion
This is so annoying. I have a savings account that I put spare cash into every now and then and every time I transfer money across I get a letter. Some months it’s only €20 or so that I’m transferring.  Such a waste of paper, money etc.

I wonder how long it would take before somebody would notice and suggest a change. 
For an 'Internet' bank to be so far behind the times with basic banking functionality its worrying but to be behind the likes of AIB and BOI that's just scary. 
1 thank
20.06.2019 17:39 #70
Also they online published e statements every quarter. Even if you request one over the phone and get paper, it still won't be updated online.
21.06.2019 13:02 #71
Originally posted by AlmightyCushion

We should all do that :-)
10.07.2019 17:06 #72
Hi KBC

Just wondering if you had any update about when paperless statements will be introduced? I'm yet another customer very keen for this.

Thanks
11.07.2019 10:04 #73
That question was asked back in July 2016.....I wouldn't be holding my breath for KBC to catch up with every other bank that operates in Ireland any time soon
11.07.2019 10:41 #74
C'mon KBC. You're better than this!
11.07.2019 10:44 #75
Originally posted by PCeeeee
C'mon KBC. You're better than this!

In the event they're not folks, I'm not on Twitter but surely the environmental correspondents from the papers would be interested?
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon