Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

37 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Paperless Statements

31.05.2018 08:33 #31
I also like to have the posted statements stopped.
What a waste of paper!
Any update on this issue please?
31.05.2018 08:42 #32
I'd also like to chime in here... if they say they dont have an update. They don't have an update.
31.05.2018 14:54 #33
Verified representative
Hi
Thank you for your post.
Unfortunately, We don't have a specific date yet as to when the paperless option will be introduced. So we are still required to send out paper statements as well as upload them online.
Thanks for the feedback I have forwarded it onto the relevant team.
Thanks,
Dean
12.06.2018 23:07 #34
Add me too. With contactless payments being my main payment method you can imagine the phone book size paper statements I am getting!
1 thank
04.11.2018 20:41 #35
Still no update on this issue? 
1 thank
04.11.2018 22:56 #36
Can’t believe there hasn’t been an update on this. I complained in branch as well as over the phone. Amazing that it could take this long to action.
1 thank
04.11.2018 23:08 #37
Well you can access estatements in the app - why is it necessary for the paper version

KBC are literally destroying the Amazon rain forest, ok a bit OTT, but don't want them and don't need them
04.11.2018 23:13 #38
Originally posted by fritzelly
Well you can access estatements in the app - why is it necessary for the paper version

KBC are literally destroying the Amazon rain forest, ok a bit OTT, but don't want them and don't need them

Current account statements are only released once a quarter. That’s a huge PITA when applying for a mortgage and just in general.
04.11.2018 23:14 #39
Originally posted by fritzelly

Current account statements are only released once a quarter. That’s a huge PITA when applying for a mortgage and just in general.
03.12.2018 16:23 #40
Just recently moved to KBC, but I'm VERY disappointed about the lack of paperless billing. 

Before I was using Ulsterbank, Who have had paperless billing for years. 
I don't see how this is so difficult. 

I imagine you have a system that sends a list of customers accounts to the printer, you just need a way to exclude certain customers from that list. 
All of my other bill providers have managed to figure this out. 

It really if this has been going on for so long, how can I expect KBC to be capable of maintaining a stable web and app service, to to be able to resolve issues if vulnerabilities are uncovered? 

It literally saves money when you can stop printing and posting thousands of customers statements.
and its more secure for those of us who have no means to shred these documents that we didn't ask for. 
2 thanks
22.01.2019 11:15 #41
Any update on this?

I received 24 pages worth of statements in the last week. Each envelope had a plastic window - not recyclable.

The cost to KBC must be enormous - printing, postage, etc - not to mention the environmental impact.

How difficult can it be NOT to print and post? Is there any timeline for introducing this?
22.01.2019 18:18 #42
Category Moderator
Originally posted by Bradt Pitt
Any update on this?

I received 24 pages worth of statements in the last week. Each envelope had a plastic window - not recyclable.

The cost to KBC must be enormous - printing, postage, etc - not to mention the environmental impact.

How difficult can it be NOT to print and post? Is there any timeline for introducing this?

Apparently viewing AIB and BOI balances within the KBC app is more of a priority. Something that's only useful to a small percentage of customers, rather than paper statements which would benefit all customers.  :rolleyes:
2 thanks
27.01.2019 19:39 #43
Just going through my paper work to have a tidy up now it's 2019. KBC are the only bank still sending me credit card and current/savings account statements. Can you please stop. It's already available electronically when I log in.
27.01.2019 19:41 #44
Another customer here. I would just like to add my voice to the paperless request.
28.01.2019 10:26 #45
It's been nearly 2 years since a KBC rep said this was happening soon. 

Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video