Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

37 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Paperless Statements

17.11.2017 13:28 #16
Hi Claire, 

Thanks so much. 

Quick question, I rang up your team on Monday to request paper statements. It's not Friday and I still haven't received them. 

Could you please assist so that I can get statements for my mortgage application which was due this week?

Thanks for your help,
n3lly
20.11.2017 09:32 #17
Verified representative
Originally posted by n3lly
Hi Claire, 

Thanks so much. 

Quick question, I rang up your team on Monday to request paper statements. It's not Friday and I still haven't received them. 

Could you please assist so that I can get statements for my mortgage application which was due this week?

Thanks for your help,
n3lly

Hi n3lly,
Thank you for your post.
If you would like to PM your contact details I will be able to follow up for you in relation to your request to ensure you receive the statements as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Claire
23.12.2017 13:34 #18
+1 here - what an incredible waste of paper!!!!! Surely you have an environmental policy?! I access all of my statements online and have absolutely no need for an additional paper statement.
1 thank
28.12.2017 09:29 #19
Having to ring up to order statements or generate an up-to-date one is stone-age stuff. 

Would save unnecessary calls to the KBC call center and help the environment at the same time. A no-brainer. 
2 thanks
01.01.2018 21:33 #20
I have still not received any paper statements despite being assured over the phone almost a month ago that my statements would be "re"issued to me. So the better part of a year as a current account customer with KBC, I have received zero statements. Yet I have (sometimes) received correspondence when I move money between my KBC current account and my KBC savings account...
02.01.2018 09:16 #21
Verified representative
Originally posted by Ciaranis
I have still not received any paper statements despite being assured over the phone almost a month ago that my statements would be "re"issued to me. So the better part of a year as a current account customer with KBC, I have received zero statements. Yet I have (sometimes) received correspondence when I move money between my KBC current account and my KBC savings account...

Hi Ciaranis,
Thank you for your post and apologies that you have still not received your statements. I am sending all statements from account opening to the end of the year today so you should receive them over the coming days. I have also logged a ticket with our IT team to look into the issue to ensure that the statements for your current account are sent quarterly and that they are uploaded to the online platform for you. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.
Thanks,
Claire
02.01.2018 13:05 #22
Any chance Savings account statements could also be uploaded to the online platform? 
02.01.2018 14:52 #23
Verified representative
Originally posted by The Ayatolla
Any chance Savings account statements could also be uploaded to the online platform?

Hi The Ayatolla,

Thank you for your post. All savings and deposit account statements are generated yearly and will be uploaded and available on your online platform over the coming weeks.

Thanks,
Claire
03.01.2018 01:03 #24
Originally posted by AskKBC: Claire
Hi Ciaranis, Thank you for your post and apologies that you have still not received your statements. I am sending all statements from account opening to the end of the year today so you should receive them over the coming days. I have also logged a ticket with our IT team to look into the issue to ensure that the statements for your current account are sent quarterly and that they are uploaded to the online platform for you. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused. Thanks, Claire

Can you please confirm the postal address these have been sent to by private message?
03.01.2018 11:13 #25
Verified representative
Originally posted by Ciaranis
Originally posted by AskKBC: Claire
Hi Ciaranis, Thank you for your post and apologies that you have still not received your statements. I am sending all statements from account opening to the end of the year today so you should receive them over the coming days. I have also logged a ticket with our IT team to look into the issue to ensure that the statements for your current account are sent quarterly and that they are uploaded to the online platform for you. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused. Thanks, Claire

Can you please confirm the postal address these have been sent to by private message?

Hi Ciaranis,
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I would not be able to confirm your address through boards. If you would like I can arrange a call back for you and we can confirm the details on file with you over the phone?
Thanks,
Claire
07.03.2018 13:33 #26
Hi KBC

What is the latest update on implementing a paperless statements soloution for the current account customer base.
I asked 54 weeks ago and was told soon?
Is this enhancement on a product roadmap and if so when will it be deployed?

Thanks
El Cabron
1 thank
14.03.2018 11:55 #27
Verified representative
Originally posted by El Cabron
Hi KBC

What is the latest update on implementing a paperless statements soloution for the current account customer base.
I asked 54 weeks ago and was told soon?
Is this enhancement on a product roadmap and if so when will it be deployed?

Thanks
El Cabron

Hi El Cabron,

Unfortunately, I do not currently have any further update on this for you.

Thanks
Amanda
14.03.2018 20:13 #28
Can I ask not to be sent a statement?
1 thank
21.03.2018 10:37 #29
Verified representative
Originally posted by Sully
Can I ask not to be sent a statement?

Hi Sully,

Thanks for posting and apologies for the delay in responding.
Statements are required to be issued for all of our accounts so unfortunately we can’t not send them.

Thanks
Kirstin 
30.03.2018 16:31 #30
I also don't want any statements posted out. What's online is enough for me, just stop posting out stuff if people request it!!
2 thanks
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon