Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

37 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Paperless Statements

15.02.2017 16:32 #1
Hi KBC

In a previous reply last July it was stated that you were working on providing a paperless option in the future for statements as it is not available at present.

Can we get an update when will this functionality be implemented and available to customers?

Thanks

El Cabron

Originally posted by AskKBC: Niall
Hi Lyndz0,

Thanks for your message.

Paper statements inare issued automatically so unfortunately we can’t stop them from going out to you. We are working on providing a paperless option in the future but it is not available at present. If you would like us to change your address please send a signed written instruction to us at KBC Bank Ireland, Sandwith Street, Dublin 2.

Thanks,

Niall
15.02.2017 16:53 #2
Verified representative
Hi El Cabron,
Thanks for posting.
This is a feature that we haven't made available just yet but it is something that we hope to introduce soon. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific date yet.
Thanks for the feedback though, it is always appreciated.
Thanks,
Niamh
15.02.2017 17:06 #3
Originally posted by AskKBC: Niamh
Hi El Cabron,
Thanks for posting.
This is a feature that we haven't made available just yet but it is something that we hope to introduce soon. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific date yet.
Thanks for the feedback though, it is always appreciated.
Thanks,
Niamh

Hi Niamh,

Can you reach out to your internal IT partners or escalate this client query to a senior IT manager to get a definative update and a specific deployment date please.

Thank you

El Cabron
15.02.2017 18:16 #4
Verified representative
Hi El Cabron,
Thanks for responding, but as I mentioned above we don't have a specific date set. It is something that our IT team are working on and hope to introduce it as soon as we can.
Sorry we don't currently have more specific information on when it will be available.
Thanks,
Niamh
15.02.2017 19:32 #5
Hi El Cabron,
Thanks for responding, but as I mentioned above we don't have a specific date set. It is something that our IT team are working on and hope to introduce it as soon as we can.
Sorry we don't currently have more specific information on when it will be available.
Thanks,
Niamh

Hi Niamh,

This response doesn't make any sense.
As I stated - one of your colleagues stated soon last July.
How can KBC Ireland be working on a project but not have a end date or a definitive road map.
Let's try a different approach.
If I was Wim Verbraken or any other senior in KBC and asked for an update on an implementation date, i wouldn't expect a response with a timeline of 'soon'.

Please escalate this query and share how long 'soon' is - when will functionality be offered to clients.
2 thanks
21.02.2017 14:45 #6
Originally posted by El Cabron
Hi Niamh,

How can KBC Ireland be working on a project but not have a end date or a definitive road map.
If I was Wim Verbraken or any other senior in KBC and asked for an update on an implementation date, i wouldn't expect a response with a timeline of 'soon'.

Please escalate this query and share how long 'soon' is - when will functionality be offered to clients.

Team,

Do you have an update please?
Has the IT / product manager in charge of the current account product advised when non paper statements functionality will be offered to clients as per the product roadmap?

Thanks

El Cabron
1 thank
21.02.2017 17:14 #7
Verified representative
Hi Niamh,

Team,

Do you have an update please?
Has the IT / product manager in charge of the current account product advised when non paper statements functionality will be offered to clients as per the product roadmap?

Thanks

El Cabron

Hi El Cabron,
I'm afraid there's no further update I can give you at the moment but do keep an eye on our TalkTo forum, on KBC.ie and our social media profiles where we will provide details of any updates.
Thanks
Niamh
24.02.2017 12:23 #8
Hi KBC,

I'd just like to chime in here and say that this feature is really needed.. and I am a web developer who can say this is a very simple feature that would not take much effort to create..

Regards,
Random Customer
12.11.2017 14:11 #9
I'd also like to chime in here. Ridiculous amount of paper between credit card & debit card statements monthly. Surely it's cost saving for KBC to bin the paper!
12.11.2017 19:08 #10
Hi El Cabron, Thanks for posting. This is a feature that we haven't made available just yet but it is something that we hope to introduce soon. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific date yet. Thanks for the feedback though, it is always appreciated. Thanks, Niamh

Hi Niamh,

I have had a KBC current account for about 6 months and I have not yet received any statement
13.11.2017 15:13 #11
Verified representative
Originally posted by Ciaranis
Hi El Cabron, Thanks for posting. This is a feature that we haven't made available just yet but it is something that we hope to introduce soon. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific date yet. Thanks for the feedback though, it is always appreciated. Thanks, Niamh

Hi Niamh,

I have had a KBC current account for about 6 months and I have not yet received any statement

Hi Ciaranis,
Thank you for your post. Current Account statements are issued quarterly so depending when you opened your account you should have received one in the post in July for the 2nd quarter and October for the 3rd quarter. If you would like to PM me your details we can have a look into your account to see why you have not received any statements yet?
Thanks,
Claire
13.11.2017 23:57 #12
Originally posted by AskKBC: Claire
Hi Ciaranis, Thank you for your post. Current Account statements are issued quarterly so depending when you opened your account you should have received one in the post in July for the 2nd quarter and October for the 3rd quarter. If you would like to PM me your details we can have a look into your account to see why you have not received any statements yet? Thanks, Claire

What details do you need?
16.11.2017 14:37 #13
Hi, 

I'd also like to +1 this thread. 

I love your mobile app and the branch hours / customer care, employees in general have been fantastic to work with. The transition of all my current, savings and credit card while not completely seamless was a manageable headache. However..

- Not having monthly current account statements. 
- Not being able to request a digital estatement (Bank of Ireland need you to request a statement but then deliver it to you 24 hrs in digital format). 
- Using so much paper for each of your customers (in my opinion the worst of the three)

Is simply disappointing. Appreciate you are simply messengers but hopefully your colleagues (after 18 months) could priorities a 'feature' that has an impact on so many people!

Thanks for reading. Appreciate having you guys here to share our frustrations and answer our questions. 

N3lly
1 thank
17.11.2017 10:43 #14
Verified representative
Originally posted by n3lly
Hi, 

I'd also like to +1 this thread. 

I love your mobile app and the branch hours / customer care, employees in general have been fantastic to work with. The transition of all my current, savings and credit card while not completely seamless was a manageable headache. However..

- Not having monthly current account statements. 
- Not being able to request a digital estatement (Bank of Ireland need you to request a statement but then deliver it to you 24 hrs in digital format). 
- Using so much paper for each of your customers (in my opinion the worst of the three)

Is simply disappointing. Appreciate you are simply messengers but hopefully your colleagues (after 18 months) could priorities a 'feature' that has an impact on so many people!

Thanks for reading. Appreciate having you guys here to share our frustrations and answer our questions. 

N3lly

Hi n3lly,
Thank you for you post. We really appreciate your feedback and I will absolutely pass it on to the relevant department.
Thanks,
Claire
17.11.2017 13:20 #15
yeah the paper statements are a farce
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right