Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Meteor Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm - 5pm

HEA student broadband offer

11.07.2016 12:54 #1
Hi,
The links to purchasing the student broadband (meteor.ie/terms_and_conditions/student-offers-2016/) are dead in campus.ie (meteor.ie/student/) so can you please let me know if this offer can be availed of in a Meteor store?

If so, what documentation apart from Student/Education Staff ID is needed.

I am interested in getting this deal with a 4G hotspot:
- 25GB of data per month.
- Access to the 4G network.
- 6 month contract.
- WAS €19.99 NOW €9.99

Thanks
11.07.2016 14:00 #2
Originally posted by caramel08
Hi,
The links to purchasing the student broadband (meteor.ie/terms_and_conditions/student-offers-2016/) are dead in campus.ie (meteor.ie/student/) so can you please let me know if this offer can be availed of in a Meteor store?

If so, what documentation apart from Student/Education Staff ID is needed.

I am interested in getting this deal with a 4G hotspot:
- 25GB of data per month.
- Access to the 4G network.
- 6 month contract.
- WAS €19.99 NOW €9.99

Thanks

Hi there caramel08

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

When you click on (below) what happens when you're trying to redeem this? I just tried this and was able to complete the journey.

Let me know

-Kyle

1. http://campus.ie/meteor
2. Click "Get this discount"
3. Select: College Student/Staff/Graduate

4. Select and click Submit
5. Login

6. Click Redeem Offer
12.07.2016 10:42 #3
Hi Kyle, I get a google shortener link that doesn't work.  I'm not able to paste the link though
12.07.2016 10:43 #4
goo.gl

/

hxhy6w
12.07.2016 10:57 #5
Hi Kyle, I get a google shortener link that doesn't work.  I'm not able to paste the link though

Hi there caramel08

So sorry to hear this.  That's very strange indeed as it takes me directly do the page.  Are you trying to do this from your mobile or desktop?

You can always just pop into your nearest store so they can assist you there.

-Kyle
15.07.2016 13:23 #6
Hi Kyle,
I've tried on mobile and desktop but still the same result.
I'll get it set up in a store in the next few days. Apart from my staff ID card and bank details do I need to bring any other documents?

Thanks for your help
15.07.2016 13:49 #7
Hi Kyle,
I've tried on mobile and desktop but still the same result.
I'll get it set up in a store in the next few days. Apart from my staff ID card and bank details do I need to bring any other documents?

Thanks for your help

Hi there caramel08

Thanks for getting in touch again.

As long as you have your student card, it should be okay.  If you have any other documentation like password or driver's license, it wouldn't hurt just to bring this along.

-Kyle
18.07.2016 12:08 #8
Hi all,

Niamh here from Campus.ie. Our maintenance team have been notified of the issue on our Meteor discount page, and we are hoping to have the issue resolved by this evening. 

If you have any other queries, you can contact our support team at contact @ campus.ie and a member of our team will be in touch. 

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and we thank you for your patience in the matter. 

-Niamh
20.07.2016 13:48 #9
Originally posted by NiamhGeo
Hi all,

Niamh here from Campus.ie. Our maintenance team have been notified of the issue on our Meteor discount page, and we are hoping to have the issue resolved by this evening. 

If you have any other queries, you can contact our support team at contact @ campus.ie and a member of our team will be in touch. 

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and we thank you for your patience in the matter. 

-Niamh

Hi Niamh,
The link still isn't working. The campus/discount/half-price-broadband link brings you to the meteor.ie/student page which in turn brings you back to the campus discount page...
1 thank
26.07.2016 15:21 #10
The link still isn't working. The campus/discount/half-price-broadband link brings you to the meteor.ie/student page which in turn brings you back to the campus discount page...

I can confirm that this is still an issue. Can Meteor/Campus look into this as i do not have access to a Meteor store so need to sign up online.
1 thank
02.08.2016 11:38 #11
Is a student leap card enough to avail of this offer?
02.08.2016 12:58 #12
Originally posted by funnyname
Is a student leap card enough to avail of this offer?

Hi there funnyname

Thanks for getting in touch.  Unfortunately a leap card double qualify for this offer.

-Kyle
12.08.2016 12:14 #13
Hi I was just wondering when is this going to be fixed? Still isn't working for me and am desperate to get internet for college! Thanks
1 thank
15.08.2016 09:31 #14
Originally posted by nutterz
Hi I was just wondering when is this going to be fixed? Still isn't working for me and am desperate to get internet for college! Thanks

Hi there nutterz

I've Pm'd Niamh now so we'll see what she says. 

-Kyle
18.08.2016 20:54 #15
Hey, campus.ie said this would be resolved in July, i would like to sign up with Meteor, looks like i'll have to wait until I have time to visit in store. Campus.ie need to get this resolved, it's looks a known issue for over a month.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video