Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Social Democrats Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Thursdays 15:00 - 16:00

Killing the unborn, paying bondholders private debts, and unregulated charities

10.07.2016 23:25 #1
Killing the unborn, promoting euthanasia of the elderly and sick, ordinary public paying billionaire bondholders and speculators private debts, rip off car insurance, and unregulated "charities" doing the work the state should be doing ?

What's your policy and firm timetable on sorting out these  ? No bullshyte, evasion, or spin please.
11.07.2016 00:20 #2
Originally posted by Giacomo McGubbin
Killing the unborn, promoting euthanasia of the elderly and sick, ordinary public paying billionaire bondholders and speculators private debts, rip off car insurance, and unregulated "charities" doing the work the state should be doing ?

What's your policy and firm timetable on sorting out these  ? No bullshyte, evasion, or spin please.

Well, I don't think the tone of your post nor the choice of words leaves anyone in doubt of your stance on these issues...
11 thanks
11.07.2016 01:20 #3
Nor yours, but that doesn't answer the questions. Is that the plan ?
2 thanks
11.07.2016 01:25 #4
Killing the unborn. Sure, shouldn't take long but then there will be another crop. Must they be killed too? Seems a bit biblical if I'm honest.
1 thank
11.07.2016 01:35 #5

Sounds like a total hoot.  Where do I sign up?
4 thanks
11.07.2016 08:52 #6

Well first off I'm not a representative of the Social Democrats.

Secondly, try reading their manifesto, which they published before the last election. Most of your questions will be answered there.

Thirdly, I have a feeling, that by using language like "killing the unborn" that a left-leaning party such as the Social Democrats may not be for you. Just a hunch, mind.
6 thanks
12.07.2016 20:05 #7
Originally posted by baby and crumble

Well first off I'm not a representative of the Social Democrats.

Secondly, try reading their manifesto, which they published before the last election. Most of your questions will be answered there.

Thirdly, I have a feeling, that by using language like "killing the unborn" that a left-leaning party such as the Social Democrats may not be for you. Just a hunch, mind.

Firstly if that's true why are you attempting to answer questions directed to the social democrats for them ?

Secondly if the answer to all the questions you don't want people to ask is "read the manifesto" then good luck with that

Thirdly, you guessed wrong again. Not very good at this are you ?
2 thanks
12.07.2016 20:30 #8
Firstly if that's true why are you attempting to answer questions directed to the social democrats for them ?

Secondly if the answer to all the questions you don't want people to ask is "read the manifesto" then good luck with that

1) Because this is a discussion forum. If you wanted to ask the Social Democrats these questions without anyone else joining in, then send an email.

2) I get very irritated by people who fail to understand that information is already in the public domain. All the major information you seek is in the manifesto. That's the point of them. To lay out policy priorities and inform interested parties to that end. Why on earth should you expect a small party or even individuals on any given topic to come here and frankly waste time copying and pasting information that's already available, just because you can't be arsed to read what's already available?

3) Fair enough. I just think the tone and aggressive nature of your posts and topics you post a lot about seem at odds with such a party.
3 thanks
12.07.2016 21:41 #9

1) Because this is a discussion forum. If you wanted to ask the Social Democrats these questions without anyone else joining in, then send an email.

2) I get very irritated by people who fail to understand that information is already in the public domain. All the major information you seek is in the manifesto. That's the point of them. To lay out policy priorities and inform interested parties to that end. Why on earth should you expect a small party or even individuals on any given topic to come here and frankly waste time copying and pasting information that's already available, just because you can't be arsed to read what's already available?

3) Fair enough. I just think the tone and aggressive nature of your posts and topics you post a lot about seem at odds with such a party.

1) This is called talk to the social democrats . . . not "attempt to prevent someone talking to the social democrats"

2) I'll ask them questions about it if I wish to, you may not like that and prefer I didn't, or would like to dictate how I post here and ask a party straight direct questions, but again that's your problem not mine.

3) Again if you don't like my questions and my means of testing them to see what they are actually made of, and how they respond, that's your tough. I've given them the chance to reply, I could have been actually impressed by their forthright honest answers to my straight direct to the point questions (even if I didn't agree with them), but instead their non answers and desperate evasion attempts (seemingly now resorting to allowing you to answer for them and to try and prevent the questions) tells me as much as I need to know about them. :)
5 thanks
13.07.2016 00:19 #10
You do realise they're not online here 24/7, right?

From the charter:

"A representative from The Social Democrats media team will be here between 3PM and 4PM on Thursdays each week to answer your questions and queries and listen to your feedback."

I still don't think you quite understand the point of a discussion forum, but hey. No skin off my nose. Knock yourself out.
1 thank
13.07.2016 21:31 #11

From the charter:

"A representative from The Social Democrats media team will be here between 3PM and 4PM on Thursdays each week to answer your questions and queries and listen to your feedback."

I still don't think you quite understand the point of a discussion forum, but hey. No skin off my nose. Knock yourself out.

Perhaps one of the four will manage to pluck up the courage for some straight answers sometime now that you've failed to shut down the questions for them. I know you don't understand the concept that people are allowed to ask questions you don't like being asked, but it's your nose out of joint not mine.
2 thanks
13.07.2016 21:44 #12
Ask away! Might be quicker for you to read the manifesto though. ;)
14.07.2016 00:35 #13

You tried that already and it didn't work, my you are getting desperate. 
14.07.2016 00:45 #14

From the charter:

Perhaps one of the four will manage to pluck up the courage for some straight answers sometime now that you've failed to shut down the questions for them. I know you don't understand the concept that people are allowed to ask questions you don't like being asked, but it's your nose out of joint not mine.

It's not like your questions get deleted once someone starts discussing them. Discussing a question doesn't silence the person asking it. Wait till 3 and the rep might answer them then.
14.07.2016 09:42 #15

You tried that already and it didn't work, my you are getting desperate. 

Ah but this is fun though! I like discussing things on a discussion forum. 
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon