Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Adverts.ie Representatives

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.30pm

Uploading photos

01.04.2016 15:29 #1
I am trying to upload 3 photos for an ad. However a failure message keeps coming up saying I do not have enough space on my device.

This is the case even after uninstalling 4 apps and deleting over 200 photos!

Any input would be welcome, thanks
01.04.2016 17:08 #2
Buying the internet, one box at a time
What type of device is it? Android or iOS app? Can you make sure you've update to the latest version too please
01.04.2016 19:32 #3
It's on android and it is fully updated
02.04.2016 10:29 #4
Originally posted by Keane2baMused

It's on android and it is fully updated

Im going to need more than that I'm afraid; specifically, what type of device your using (phone, tablet, what make/model) and what version of android does it have, and what version of the app are you using.

When you go to Settings->Memory-Storage what does it say there about free space?
02.04.2016 10:55 #5
Originally posted by Spocker
Im going to need more than that I'm afraid; specifically, what type of device your using (phone, tablet, what make/model) and what version of android does it have, and what version of the app are you using.

When you go to Settings->Memory-Storage what does it say there about free space?

It's a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone, Lollipop 5.0.

I have the newest version of the app as I uninstalled and reinstalled thinking that might help but nope.

Available space on the device is 2.25GB

hope this helps, cheers
02.04.2016 11:15 #6
Thats excellent info, thanks. I'll flag it for the developers to take a look
1 thank
05.04.2016 10:05 #7
Verified representative
Hey guys, apologies for this. It is an android issue and a fix is in place now. It is being released gradually so when you get the update, that will fix it.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon