Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Adverts.ie Representatives

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.30pm

Seller not sending item after I have paid

31.03.2016 11:57 #1
I bought a Steam controller from the seller named Yamajczyk, and they claimed to have sent it on 15/3/16. When it didn't arrive, I asked about it and they said that they had received the item back to their address on 23/3/16. They then took three more days to tell me that it would be sent again on Monday 28/3/16 by registered post, but I have still not received the item. I already transferred €40 to the seller's bank account and I'm worried I might be getting scammed. How should I proceed? 
31.03.2016 12:04 #2
Originally posted by phit_demon
I bought a Steam controller from the seller named Yamajczyk, and they claimed to have sent it on 15/3/16. When it didn't arrive, I asked about it and they said that they had received the item back to their address on 23/3/16. They then took three more days to tell me that it would be sent again on Monday 28/3/16 by registered post, but I have still not received the item. I already transferred €40 to the seller's bank account and I'm worried I might be getting scammed. How should I proceed? 

Get the tracking number.
Unfortunately since you did a bank transfer you've lite comeback if it doesn't arrive. Always use PayPal and send money as a service, never a gift.
31.03.2016 22:31 #3
Buying the internet, one box at a time
Send us an email on support@adverts.ie and we'll take it from there
1 thank
01.04.2016 10:13 #4
Will do. Thanks, Spocker.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough