Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Adverts.ie Representatives

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.30pm

Seller gone rogue .

30.03.2016 10:40 #1
I reported this ad yesterday,

http://www.adverts.ie/...rey-pristine/9928503

The seller accepted my offer ,then cancelled it after arranging a pickup with this pm,
 "
NO SWAPS-Unlocked HTC one M8 gun metal grey pristine
Hey john

i can't bring myself to sell the phone.i like it too much. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience. i have a htc desire 620 unlocked here if you just want something cheap for your daughter. Its a really good phone

Sorry again to waste your time i didn't intend to. I was planning on taking out a contract on another phone if i sold it but i decided against it "

The seller then relisted the ad and had me blacklisted so I could not respond or leave feedback.

Why did Adverts agree that I should be blacklisted ? What did I do to warrant been blacklisted ? Who in Adverts agreed that I should be blacklisted  ? Does the user Stejay know an Adverts mod personally to activate been blocked ?

30.03.2016 17:53 #2
Verified representative
Hey, feedback is absolutely warranted there. I've unblocked you so you can leave it for him. He deserves it.
30.03.2016 19:28 #3
Originally posted by Adverts.ie: Eddie
Hey, feedback is absolutely warranted there. I've unblocked you so you can leave it for him. He deserves it.

Thanks Eddie.
 I have left him - feedback.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list