N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Thursdays 15:00 - 16:00

United Ireland

24.02.2016 19:51 #1
Hi, Just interested in the parties stance on a United Ireland - pro or anti? 
20.07.2016 13:40 #2
Any update on this? surely a definite policy position is needed for the future of the island? 
20.07.2016 13:42 #3
Originally posted by irishfeen
Any update on this? surely a definite policy position is needed for the future of the island? 

Is there a single party in Ireland (ROI) that's anti a United Ireland? 
20.07.2016 13:44 #4
Originally posted by LeinsterDub

Is their a single party in Ireland (ROI) that's anti a United Ireland? 

As far as I am aware the Anti-Austerity Alliance–People Before Profit party has come out against the idea!
20.07.2016 13:52 #5

As far as I am aware the Anti-Austerity Alliance–People Before Profit party has come out against the idea!

Being against a border poll isn't being against a UI . http://anphoblacht.com...tents/26163 

Are you asking the SD do they support an intimidate board poll or do the support the aspiration of a UI?
20.07.2016 13:56 #6

Being against a border poll isn't being against a UI . http://anphoblacht.com/contents/26163 

Are you asking the SD do they support an intimidate board poll or do the support the aspiration of a UI?

Both! ... there position on such issues need to be ironed out certainly until I would consider voting for them.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video