Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

ClickandGo.com Holidays Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Looking for cheap last minute holidays in the next 60 days?

16.10.2015 10:30 #1
Verified representative
Looking for cheap last minute holidays in the next 60 days? You should try out our amazing Deal Finder Tool! The results will astonish you! 

We have fantastic holiday deals to popular destinations - such as Lanzarote, Costa del Sol, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura,The Algarve and cities such as: Berlin, Budapest, Barcelona, Prague or Rome. 

Start your search now!

https://www.clickandgo.com/special-offers/deal-finder
  • Rome from €184 ( 3 nights accommodation with breakfast each morning  & Aer Lingus flights!!!)
  • Costa del Sol ( 7 nights accommodation + flights) from €211 per person sharing!!!
  • Lanzarote ( 7 nights + flights) from €277 pps !!!! 
  • The Algarve ( 7 nights + flights) from €170 pps !!!!
31.10.2015 18:16 #2
Category Moderator
How do you get the Lanzarote one? The cheapest I see is €389 pps from the link you provided
02.11.2015 09:23 #3
Verified representative
Originally posted by Pawwed Rig
How do you get the Lanzarote one? The cheapest I see is €389 pps from the link you provided

Hi Pawwed Rig,

Many thanks for your comment.

To see the cheapest Lanzarote deal, simply type Lanzarote in the "destination" search box and click search button. Bare in mind the prices changes daily, based on flights and hotel accommodation, therefore the search I did on the 16th October will vary to the search made on the 31st October. However, I made a search a few minutes ago and the cheapest 7 day holiday deal to Lanzarote is €291 pps ( incl. flights and accommodation) in Costa Teguise.

Let us know if you need any help or simply give us a call on 01 539 77 77 and our experienced holiday agents will be delighted to assist you finding ideal Lanzarote holiday.

All the best,
ClickandGo.com Team
www.clickandgo.com

More Lanzarote deals in the next 60 days- https://www.clickandgo.com/special-offers/deal-finder
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video