Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Komplett Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

delivery missing?

15.10.2015 09:27 #1
Hi -

I was give an expected delivery date of today for my recent purchase (Invoice KBVF15062159). However when I try to track the package, it has not progressed beyond the "Ready for UPS" stage.  Should I be worried?

Thanks
15.10.2015 20:53 #2
Well, as expected nothing arrived today and there's been no change in the UPS tracking information. I really need this item quickly so please can someone clarify the situation for me or at least let me know that they are investigating?

Thanks
16.10.2015 11:16 #3
Hi Johoul,

I've had a quick look at your shipment and it should have been shipped the 12th. I'll request our internal department to check if it indeed left the premesis. If it did I will have to check with UPS to see if they indeed received the item and perhaps misplaced it in their warehouse. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused and will get back to you as soon as I know something.

Best regards,

Kelvin
Komplett webcare
19.10.2015 09:20 #4
Hi Kelvin, 

Just wondering if you had heard back from you shipping department yet? From the UPS tracking site, it seem s they did not scan the label after it was created so the best bet is probably somewhere on the Komplett warehouse floor. Can you let me know where we go from here?

Thanks,
19.10.2015 20:17 #5
Just received an email that a second shipping label has been created with an expected delivery date of 22nd. Fingers crossed for better luck this time -
21.10.2015 08:55 #6
Hi Johoul,

Thanks for your update and sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've had to request a new delivery which should indeed be delivered tomorrow. 
Apologies for the inconvenience and the delay in reply.

Best regards,

Kelvin
Komplett Webcare
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list