Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

37 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

View mortgage account and make lump sum payments online

18.05.2020 16:07 #76
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately mortgages are not yet available to view online and we do not have a timeline for when this will be available.

In the meantime, our customer services team is available 24/7 to provide any required information on all of your accounts. They can be reached directly on freephone on 1800 93 92 44 or abroad on 0035316646100

Many thanks,
Lauren-Anne
1 thank
19.05.2020 11:38 #77
Is there any particular reason a business decision has been made not to let customer's view their mortgage accounts online?
1 thank
19.05.2020 13:33 #78
Originally posted by AskKBC: Lauren Anne
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately mortgages are not yet available to view online and we do not have a timeline for when this will be available.

In the meantime, our customer services team is available 24/7 to provide any required information on all of your accounts. They can be reached directly on freephone on 1800 93 92 44 or abroad on 0035316646100

Many thanks,
Lauren-Anne

I created this thread over 4 and a half years ago. Unfortunately the official reply hasn't changed much over that time. 

When you say you don't have a timeline does that mean it's in development but you don't know when it will be complete or that it's not even a consideration right now? Some clarity would be appreciated. I'd like to be able to view my statement online at least once before I pay off the loan (or more likely move it to a different bank that offers these basic facilities).

Yours in vicarious embarrassment,
Brian.
2 thanks
19.05.2020 14:16 #79
You need to consider changing banks if this is an important feature that you need now.
As poster above states, it's been asked for over the years but no time frame for delivery.

On the upside, KBC have lower rates than most banks so not all bad.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video