Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Elara.ie Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm

Order not delivered, items not available, no products listed

18.09.2015 10:05 #1
I placed an order on 8/9/15 for a computer and Microsoft office but the products havent been delivered, my account is saying the items havent been paid for but on the day I paid by card. When I go to try and pay now it tells me the products are unavailable and when I go in to try and select alternative products there are no products showing up under any category. Are Elara gone out of business? 
18.09.2015 10:30 #2
Originally posted by neris
I placed an order on 8/9/15 for a computer and Microsoft office but the products havent been delivered, my account is saying the items havent been paid for but on the day I paid by card. When I go to try and pay now it tells me the products are unavailable and when I go in to try and select alternative products there are no products showing up under any category. Are Elara gone out of business? 

The products are getting reloaded on the website due to a corruption. What is your order number?
18.09.2015 10:31 #3
18.09.2015 10:48 #4

There is no payment received for that order as you previously mentioned. Here are the products on your order if you would like to place another order for it. Once the order is paid you will get an email confirming the payment for the order.

http://www.elara.ie/results.aspx?search=ECE3308301+RO1079G03549+&match=any
18.09.2015 11:42 #5

Hi Neris, you did RING THEM before posting here right?
It's not good to suggest someone might be out of business before contacting them first. Elara are a good bunch, glad that website issue was just a glitch and I see it's working again now.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon